25

Niall's POV
Yesterday was like a dream, I still can't believe it, Australia is awesome!
Since the 5sos' boys were Australian they showed us Sydney , they gave us a little tour.
My relationship with Rosie is going great, we argue sometimes but we don't let small things break us apart.
Today I want to take Rosie to Starbucks, it's her favourite coffee shop, and I want to make her Believe that she's a princess cause yesterday at midnight, I woke up next her, she was screaming, kicking and crying and saying things like
"Why did you go?"..
I comforted her as we cuddled all night long, I can't see her sad
And what happened yesterday made me eager to protect her more than ever
"She was fierce,she was strong, she wasn't simple, she was crazy and sometimes barely slept, she always had something to say,she had flaws but that was okay,and when she was down, she pull herself right back up, she was a beast in her own way, but one idea described her well, she was unstoppable and she took everything with a smile."
That's what Hannah told me about Rosie after her parents died.
I wish was for her from the start, I'd protect her and be there for her, Hannah's words made me tear up, Hannah said that to us all, Rosie was sleeping, we were all crying, the girls had their heads on their boyfriend's shoulders, she went through a lot yet she continued strong, her writings expressed her feeling indirectly, Rosie's my role model. Seriously.
+
Rosie's POV
I woke up to the lads' voices, yesterday was perfect at first but at midnight, I had an awful dream.
*dream*
I saw my parents being tortured by a bald man with many tattoos, I was begging to stop he wasn't listening, I screamed so hard he stabbed my parents, blood was floating like rain drops,I looked to my other side to a tied up Niall with a bruised face, I was on my knees while Niall was looking at me, he looked at with a look that said" don't worry baby girl, everything's gonna be alright" I shook my head as he nodded his head, and that bald man was laughing evilly, he was about to shoot Niall as I shot that man, i helped Niall and gave me a last kiss, then went, I whispered silently
"Where did you go?", as two hands were wrapped about me, it was luke and Hannah.
I fell into their arms as we went through the light.
*end of dream*
Niall welcomed me with a bone crushing hug and a rough kiss, and I hugged the girls and the guys.
Niall informed me that we were going to Starbucks, I hope that would clear my mind.
Dreams are like stars and sometimes they can be like needles, the good dreams that are like stars we can catch them with our force but that were like the needles can stab you so tough you'll feel so numb thinking of how reality can be so tough but they're worse in dreams.