36

Rosie's POV
I woke up today to see a big red mark on bed, oh no.
I took the mattress and a new pj's and went to take a shower, well shit has got real now, yay.
I showered ,dried my hair and turned the washing machine on.
It's been like two months since the time we went beaching, and in the free time we finished the one direction's album and recorded it, Halsey's and 5sos' eps topped the iTunes chart!! We celebrated yesterday and the lads are all hungover..thankfully I didn't drink much, I had like 2 cups only.
I entered the kitchen yelling
"WHERE ARE THE PAINKILLERS?!?"
Hannah, Harry and Cal jolted up first.
"Hannah I need painkillers please" my eyes teared up, I hate fucking periods.
She quickly sat me down as I could see Niall coming fast he tripped.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"I need chocolate! GO BRING ME CHOCOLATE"
He knitted his eyebrows and looked at Hannah.
"okay babe I'm going, don't worry I love you"
I hugged my knees to my chest, cal turned on the TV on E! News
"PUT ON SOME MOVIE TO WATCH CALUM"
He jumped a bit frightened as he put the fault in our stars.
"Better?"
"Sorry for yelling" I said
"Nah it's okay, girls and their periods." He chuckled
I blushed and laughed a bit
Hannah came with the tea as she told me that Niall and Harry went to the market.
I kept watching the movie until the door bell rang.
Oh boy, my mouth hung open, Niall was holding One bag full of junk food for me!
I jumped and ran into his arms
"I'm sorry for yelling" I whispered
He rubbed my back and kissed me as an acceptance.
He handed Harry  the bags and the rest woke up to the sound of junk food, I'm living with idiots.
Niall held me and made me sit, he's treating me like a baby and I'm loving it, selfish much?
We kept watching movies and playing like toddlers then the door bell rang, Louis when to open it as his jaw dropped.
"Umm guys"
We looked at each other as luke went to see
"Holy shitballs" he mumbled
"Is miss Rosie Richards here?" I here someone say
I get up with Niall, Louis and luke went inside
"Im Rosie Richards, what can I help you?"
"You need to come with to hospital, now."
"Now?"' I stuttered scared
He nodded
"Sir, why does she need to go to the hospital?" Niall butted in
"You'll know when you get there,do I look a like a doctor?"
"No sorry."
I changed into a black outfit with a denim jacket.
"Should we come?" Sophia said
"No no stay here, if anything happens we'll call"
They nodded as I held Niall's hand and entered the car.
The paps never left our asses and it's getting annoying.
We entered the hospital and sat on the chairs, Niall's calming down ways didn't help actually, I'm stressing out.
The doctor called us and we entered the office.
"You're Rosie right?"
I nodded
"Aren't your parents cooper and Rachel Richards?"
I nodded, why she's asking these questions.
"We wanna make a DNA test to make sure they were your parents."
"What do you mean? How they could not be my parents?"
"I said we want to make sure , I didn't say they're not your parents."
"But they're dead doc."
"I know, but here in the hospital we keep all the blood tubes, whether they were for a dead person or a living one."
"Oh"
"Now we need to do the test, let's go!"
Niall held my hands and lead me to the room, I sat down and took off my jacket
She placed the needle as it went through my veins, I bit my lip as Niall squeezed my hand for support, I hated needles.
"Thank you very much, we'll let you know when we'll get the results."
We nodded and said our thank you's
We decided to walk home, it was like at night.
I love night walks, especially with Niall, I placed my head on his shoulder as he grabbed my waist.
We looked at eachother for a while and I felt myself pinned against a brick wall.
His eyes reminded me of the ocean, they're so beautiful and hard to describe, he took my breath away.
He locked his lips to mine, they moved in sync, our lips matched together like the puzzle parts, they were made for each other.
"I love you so much" he breathed
"I love you too."
"Please don't say too."
"Why?"
"I just don't like it"
"Whatever makes you happy Blondie" I giggled as messed with his hair as we shared another kiss.
Ugh not paps again! I heard the sound of the cameras but I didn't care.
We pulled away and went back to our walk.
"A pretty flower for a pretty lady?" A flower boy said as he approached us.
"First of all little guy, this lady is mine" said Niall
I playfully glared at Niall, he shrugged
"I'm joking little fella, and I'll have a flower thank you." He gave the boy five bucks and gave the flower to me.
"Thank you Niall, for everything"
"A gentleman 's Job is to keep his lady happy, and I wanna make it special."
I looked at him in awe and kissed his cheek.
He was my one in this whole 6 billion, and I loved him yesterday, loved him still, I'll always have and I always will.
We got home and talked with the lads, then fell asleep into my home, his arms.