46

Luke's POV

After the talk with Rosie, my uncle which I'm not proud of being related to him, kidnapped her, the love of my life. Rosie.

If you may think I'm happy about her being kidnapped, I'm sorry but I'm losing my shit, so is Niall, who's planning on killing me and beating the shit out of me right now.

~~~~

Niall's POV

I woke up hungover, but there was something missing, Rosie.

Where the hell is she? I tried calling her but she wasn't answering. What the fuck is going on?

Oh wait I remembered, luke hemmings.

I clenched my fists as I headed to his room beating the shit of him, my girlfriend disappeared because of him, I can feel it.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER TELL ME WHERE IS SHE"

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CUNT"

"TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!"

He was bloody mess, if Harry didn't stop us, he would be dead.

"What's wrong?" Yelled Harry.

"ROSIE IS FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND THIS SHIT ISNT  TELLING ME WHERE IS SHE"

"HE DIDNT LET ME TALK"

"We're gonna talk in the living room, go clean your mess and follow me."

After I cleaned my knuckles and went to the living room, having my very stern look.

I let luke talk and turns out his uncle had a tough history with Rosie's parents.

So we planned something, I'm going to save her.

Me, Harry and luke are going.

I didn't want luke to come, but he wanted to end something.

We started our ride, Harry was driving and me and luke are in the back seat.

Then I looked at him and said:

"thinking about her huh? She's missing  now, I think if you found her that even you would know she's mine."

He shook his head, I smiled to myself.

Just wait Rosie, I'm coming.

~~~~

Rosie's POV

Where am I? Wait what? What the hell is going on?

I'm actually in a dim old with a nasty smelling room, pale walls with closed door, half opened window. Oh no.

I'm so scared I might shit in my pants, but how I did come here?

My hands are tied so are my feet, am I kidnapped again? I thought

Well obviously dork, I mentally slapped myself.

All I remember was writing some thing and then everything went black.

The chair I was sitting on was moving back and forth, it was so old.

"Hello?" I shouted, desperately aiming  to know what's going on.

Then I heard footsteps, the door was cracking, a figure of man appeared in the room, facing me.

A bald man.. He kinda looked familiar, oh wait, he was the one in my nightmares.

A bald man, in the middle of this 30's, tattooed, with a very stern look.

I took a glance of him and then looked at my tied hands, afraid as hell.