21

Rosie's POV
We ordered our food, the restaurant was so fancy! The sound of the cello, the piano and the violent reminded me of fairlytales, it was magical, I was siting next to Niall, admiring him, he looks nervous and I'm confused.
We started eating as Liam starting talking
"Hannah, Rosie, Hals, El,  soph and brianna, me and the guys didn't made this reservation, The record label did, After you recorded our playing and Halsey's, we got a deal from Hi or Hey records, and they want us to sign a contract with them and be in a band, but sadly, Me, Niall, Louis and Harry will be in a band and Mikey, Cal, Like and ash will be in a band, but we can collaborate together whenever we want."
As Liam finished, Calum started talking:
"What Liam said is true, and we chose the band names, Me, luke , Mikey and ash will be known as 5 seconds of summer, and Liam, Niall, Louis and Harry will be known as one direction, And Halsey will be Halsey, we're all gonna be under get record label, and me and the lads chose that Rosie, will be our song writer, And from the label Rosie, you can be a writer."
Me and the girls were shocked, surprised and Excited, but I face palmed.
"Why you're frowning Rosie?" Asked Michael
"I'm frowning because I don't fame to tear us apart and I want to see you all here everyday and I don't to lose you guys and I don't our relationships fly away"
Niall looked at me and he squeezed my hand,
"Rosie, fame will never tear us apart, on the contract, there was written that all our tours will be together, that means we'll never be separated, and if you thought I'll break up with you, well your wrong, I lost you once and I don't want to lose you again, I love you Rosie Richards."
My tears drifted like rain drops, I never realised that these people care about me like that, they're my family, and I love them.
"So you're in sis?" Asked luke.
"I'm in bro." I smiled as I squeezed his hand and placed my head on Niall's shoulder.
The girls squealed as I squealed with them,I never felt is happy
"So tomorrow we need to go and enjoy our days" said Hannah
We nodded and laughed
These guys made a magical movie, an endless movie, with the people you love.
The world is ours, although it disappoints us, and it make us insane, but with our love, loyalty, and happiness, we can create new versions of all the fairly tales.
It was us against the world, and I'm pretty sure we'll beat the shit out of this messed up world.
Niall, Hannah, Hals, luke, Liam, Harry, soph, el, bri, ash, cal, Lou and Mikey are my family now, with their sense of humor, their dumb actions , their silliness, and their childish behaviour made me notice that life's too short to be serious, and some times they'll be ups and downs, but with faith and Strength, you can build a powerful empire.