Chapter 41: The Kazekage of the Sand

So sorry that I haven't gotten this chapter out as quickly as I usually do, but I have been super busy that last few days... However, I am going to have a lot of free time coming up so I hope that I will be able to post a lot over the next fourish days. This chapter covers a lot of story, but unfortunately there's nothing too exciting, but the next update will hopefully have ninja fights! Enjoy!

---------------------------------

     Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune and I went off into the trees to allow the bell test to start, but this time the young ninja weren't being tested on team work. They needed to actually get the bells from Kakashi. I was still blushing from what he had said to me so I was very happy that I could just hide in the forest for a while and let my emotions settle down a little.

     "Since you asked, I would be happy to act this out any time with you."

     I shuddered and Shizune looked at me worriedly. 'Why is that one statement affecting me so much? Maybe it was a bad idea to steal his book like that...' I realized that the test had been going on while I was spacing out. Man, that comment of his had really shaken me up. Shaking my head a little to dislodge my rogue thoughts, I turned my attention to the fight in front of me. I could see Tsunade watching me out of the corner of her eye with a little smirk. 'What's she looking at?' I turned away from the Sannin just in time to watch Naruto burst out of the trees running Kakashi's back while yelling.

     "Right over here! Hidden Leaf Village secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death!"

      "AHH!" Kakashi managed to jump out of the way just in time with a terrified look on his face. I let out an involuntary chuckle, and Kakashi glared at where I was sitting in the trees. Shizune leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

     "Ana, what was with that? Is it even a real jutsu?" I laughed a little before replying.

     "Yeah it is, I think. Years ago when Team 7 did the bell test for the first time, Kakashi got Naruto with that technique, and I think that he's still looking for revenge on Kakashi for that one." Shizune laughed a little too.

     "Who would have thought that Naruto would be able to hold onto a grudge for such a long time?" I smiled at her in agreement and turned my attention back to the match. Sasuke from two years ago came staggering out to the trees, filled with kunai and claiming that he had just escaped from Orochimaru. Holding up my right hand with my forefinger and middle finger extended, I silently muttered "release," dispelling the obvious genjutsu from my mind. Sakura soon followed shortly after. But she said release aloud and dispelled the entire genjutsu, freeing Naruto from it as well while claiming that Kakashi would have to do much better than that to get her. I smiled in pride; Sakura had come a very long way.

     "I'm sorry Kakashi-sensei, but can you repeat that? I didn't hear you." Sakura taunted.

     Kakashi looked completely unamused, "Shinobi battle skills number two: genjutsu." I laughed at the stupid look on his face, and he glared in my direction again. Tsunade and I were watching Sakura with pride because we had both put a lot into training her the last two and a half years. Tsunade had done more than me, however. But, that's when Kakashi stated, "Shinobi battle skills number three: ninjutsu." He kind of went a little overboard on the two young ninja. First, he trapped a Naruto clone in his Headhunter Jutsu, which, by the way, is one of my favorite techniques. It's really fun to pull people under ground so that only their head was showing. Then Kakashi wove some fast hand signs and performed the Great Fireball Technique, the standard jutsu for the Uchiha Clan. The two younger ninjas dodged this, but Kakashi's next attack got them.