Chapter 19: Losing my Cool

Gomen'nasai, I lied... I said last update that this one would be the final exam, but the next update is going to be that instead... This is just a really quick little chapter because feel like it has been too long since I pulled out Bakashi's POV. This chapter's alternate title is "Pervert Kakashi. "So here is a fun (if not a little pervy) update before shit gets real.

---------------Kakashi's POV---------------

     Ana's image was dancing around in my head. 'I read too much Icha Icha...' For the last twenty minutes as I made my way back to Sasuke, nothing I did could get the image of Ana in her wet kimono-like shirt out of my head. The light green fabric was almost transparent showing what she was wearing underneath... I was blushing a deep red under my mask while remembering it. 'May be I actually am a perv. She's my student and my mission, I can't have thoughts like this.' But the part of me that enjoyed Jiraiya's books disagreed. It was winning the mental battle.

     Ana was clearly embarrassed by her appearance, and I hated myself for staring. But, as per the usual, I lost all of my self control around her and couldn't help it. She even accused me of stalking! Which, by the way, I wasn't. I wanted to make sure that she was recovering fine so I went to the hospital check up on her. One of the nurses told me that Ana had been released that morning and that she would be going to the hot springs to relax. But, of course, when I said this to Ana, I just sounded like a stalker. 'She must really think that I am perv now...' This thought made me irrationally sad, and my usual lazy pace slowed down even more. Her blue eyes and dark blonde hair were swimming front of my vision. 'What the hell is this?' So I dug out my Icha Icha Paradise book and started reading the paragraph that described the sexy female of the book, Junko. Usually I found her quite attractive and hoped that she would be able to take my mind off Ana, but as I read the book, I was only disappointed. With her every descriptor, I found a flaw that I hadn't noticed before and compared everything to Ana. Junko fell short on every account: personality and appearance wise. The book just couldn't compare to a real person so I prepared myself for another two long weeks of teaching Sasuke the chidori knowing that I wouldn't be able to get Ana out of my head.  

---------------------------------

I don't know what compelled me to write this chapter... It literally does nothing for the plot, but it's only about 400 words and I was feeling oddly inspired. Also, I can't believe that Kaka-baka just realized that he was a perv... 

Random note: Originally I had the character from Icha Icha named Kabuko, but I found out that canonically her name is actually given as Junko so I made the switch to the more accurate name. I hope that you don't mind, but it was bothering me that Kabuko technically wasn't correct. Edit: 3/3/2016

Edited 4/13/2016