ORDA! 6 | "No one can help me"

Start from the beginning

           I went to my bedroom and sat on the bed. I closed my eyes and dreamed of Erin.

***

          My mouth closed over hers and I moaned at how soft her lips were. My hand travelled up her body, taking in the contours of her figure and making her shiver in anticipation.

           My lips left small kisses on her cheeks and down her neck where and bit down softly. She moaned sensually.

           “Oh, Liam.”

           God, my name sounds so hot coming out of her mouth, I thought.

           I couldn’t wait any longer. My hands frantically started to strip her clothes off her body and in no time I had entered her in one fluid motion. She let out a sexy moan as I started to pump in and out of her, first slowly and then much faster.

           When we were both too exhausted to move, we lay next to each other. I turned to face her and froze.

           “God, Liam. That was the best ever,” Annie said in a half-sleepy state.

           Annie? No, I was with Erin... wasn’t I?

           I looked again and saw that it was definitely Annie. I let out a small groan. God, I’m so messed up.

***Erin’s POV*** 

           I checked my reflection in the mirror and groaned. I looked terrible. There were red rims around my eyes, my face was pale and my hair was limp around my shoulders.

           I had just spent the half-an-hour crying because Dad had told me the date of the wedding and it was so close. I had tried to persuade him to change it but it was no use.

           I told Nick that I was going to tutor Liam and then left.

***

          When I walked into Liam’s suite on Saturday, he was sitting on the couch watching TV. He saw me and then gasped as he quickly stood up and came over to me.

           “Erin? What’s wrong?”

           Dammit, why does he have to be so concerned? “Nothing,” I answered.

           “That’s an obvious lie Erin. What happened?”

           What the hell do I say to him? “I… You..”

           “Just spit it out Erin!” he demanded, clearly irritated.

           “Alex and I broke up,” I blurted out. WHAT?! Why the hell did I say that?

           He frowned slightly. “Why?”

           Damn! “He cheated on me,” I said quickly. What the hell are you saying, Erin?!

           “WHAT?!”