"BRUH" He was too fat and I couldn't push him off.

"Cmon Aphmau I'm not that fat." He smirked at me.

"Uh yes you are. NOW GET OFF." I looked to Garroth and Aaron, "HALP ME."

I could see Laurence pushing them away and laughing.

"LAURENCE YOU FATBUTT GET OFF!" Finally I had my demon strength back, took long enough.

"Owie." He was on the floor, whoops.

"Heh sorry," I held out my hand. He grabbed it an pulled me down with him.

"H-hey!" Wow okay Aphmau you need to like stop with the stuttering.

He pulled me in closer. I tried to get out without using my demon side.

"Aww is little Aphy enjoying this." He teased. Oh and if you were wondering where Garroth and Laurence were, they were in the kitchen EATING OREOS WITHOUT ME.

"NO!" I puffed out my cheeks.

He pulled me even closer. Okay I may or may have not panicking at this.

"SKY!" Literally on two seconds Sky and Barney were sprinting downstairs. I guess the more the merrier.

"LAURENCE!" Sky ran towards us and grabbed him.

"See this is what happens." I got up and stuck my tongue out him.

"Haha dirts, you'll learns to nots mess with da Aph." Barney teased.

"MY LOVE HELP ME!"

"Uh no, Sky don't hurt him to much." Sky gave me a laugh and dropped Laurence on the couch.

Ross was standing in the doorway leading to the kitchen, "You guys done here? If so, FOOD IS READY TO BE COMSUMED!" He ran into the kitchen/ dinning room, and immediately started eating. We all joined him except for Jin.

"Hey Sky? Where Jin?" I was munching on some chicken.

"I don't know, I think he's still in his room." Sky continued eating as well.

"I gots this" Barney got up and ran upstairs.

About five seconds later I heard screams and running.

"GAH!" I heard Jin yelling. I bet he's fine.

"LETS GO DIRTS! STOPS IT WITH YOUR WEAPONS!" I heard more yelling but this time it was Barney.

"Ugh those two year olds. I'll go get them." I got up but as I walked past Garroth he grabbed my wrist.

"Huh? Garroth you good?" I looked at him.

"Yeah just be careful." He seemed sad.

"When am I not?" He let go and smiled.

As soon as I walked out of the kitchen I saw Jin with a glowing scythe.

"Okay what the heck is going on?" Jin and Barney immediately turned to me.

Jin let out a nervous laugh, he knows that I took away his scythe until we leave this dimension.

"JIN GIVE ME THE SCYTHE" I walked over to him and help out me hand.

"B-but..."

"Jin you will give me this scythe or I will tell Enki." That was his god that he served, technically he's his son but whatever.

"Fine" he gave in and handed me the scythe, it minimized and I went to go put it in my room.

"Just go eat I'll be there in a minute." They obeyed and went to the kitchen.

I put away the scythe in my room and pulled out my backpack. I grabbed a small necklace like thing and spoke into it.

"I'll be back soon"

"You promise?" A voice came from the necklace.

"I promise"

"Okay see you soon Jess, love you"