Theroy

Can I do this?

Am I allowed to post a theory?

I guess so because this is my book.....right?!

Okay well I had to let this all out before I put away my phone for a month....

So I give you a Season 5 theory

You don't have to read this if you don't want to, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would and i'd love to hear some fed back

Okay so as we all know Captain Killian 'Hook' Jones died after being stabbed by Excalibur by his lover in order to rid himself, his lover, and his lover's family from the darkness.

Emma later discovers that after she killed her boyfriend the darkness was not destroyed, but put into none other than Mr. Gold.

Emma is like NOOOOOOOOO she she decides that she is going into the Underworld to rescue her baby and save him and split a heart with him.

So let's begin....

I have seen this theory already about the time in the Underworld. That the time in the Underworld is not the same as the time in the normal world and time moves faster in the real world.

Before Gold and the crew went into the Underworld, he and Belle kinda......they um......well let's just say that Belle is pretty much pregnant.

And my brother (who loves mythology) kindly pointed out to me that it takes 9 mouths to get to the Underworld.

And how long does it take for a baby to be born: 9 mouths

Which this photo was taken while filming:

Which is belle holding a baby, proving that time is moving faster in the real world and continuing on as well

And I know this question has been bugging me and others: why did everyone go into the Underworld.

1. Belle probably didn't go because what better way to show that time has progressed than having a baby

2. Adam and Eddy didn't want every main character to progress and show development because it's harder to show time progression in adults than it is in children, so the adults +Henry went into the Underworld

Next point is our friend: Zelena

Now yes, Regina did send her somewhere over the rainbow, but that does not mean she is gone.