"Dont use that tone with me Jade! I know nothing bad happened but something could've happened" she snapped back.

Dont use that tone with me Jade, I repeated in my head sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes again "Whatever mom!" I sighed closing the door to the fridge.

"I want you to go apologize to your father right now Jade" she ordered as I started to make my way to my room.

I let out a big groan "Are you serious? Apologize to dad for spending the night at my friends?"

She nodded "You know how stressed out he is, he was worried about you!" she said.

"Oh now he's worried about me? What happened 5 months ago when he didnt give a shit about me?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" mom snapped angrily.

I let out another big breath "Nothing! Im going to go apologize right now your highness!" I mumbled walking out of the kitchen.

"Nicole" mom warned as I quickly left my stuff on the couch and ran to the door before she had time to lecture me!

Jeez mom was really runining my happy mood!

I was out in the woods again with arms crossed making my way to where I knew dad and his wolfs would be.

As I walked I couldnt help but grumble under my breath "Stupid alpha thinking he can take control of my life, Im 18 already I can do whatever I want and if I want to spend the night at someone else's house I can" I grumbled.

About twenty different scents hit my nose making me flinch from the intensity, I walked over the low branches to see dad and some of his highest rankers discussing what they should do during battles while other wolfs fought in the lands.

I spotted Drake's wolf immediately, his fur was a little darker than Tommy's but they were both fighting making loud snarling sounds that made me get goosebumps! It was weird seeing my best friend fighting my brother in his wolf form.

"May I help you with anything Jade?" Liam made me snap my eyes to his. He had walked over to where I stopped, "Yeah, I was wondering if I could talk to the alpha?" I asked looking over his shoulder to see dad looking my way.

"He's busy Jade, Im sorry" he replied smiling apologetically.

Dad walked over to us then tapping Liam on the back "Go back and train some wolfs" he told him sternly.

"Yes alpha" he replied quickly vowing slightly and leaving us alone.

Dad turned to me glaring, "I thought I said you had to let us know were you where at all times, and you didnt answer your cellphone within the first three rings!" he said angrily.

I rolled my eyes, oh jeez!

"Dad I told Drake where I was and besides if I had answered my phone you would've made me come back home and honestly I had no desire at all whatsoever to come back home" I blurted out.

Dad's eyes darkened and he frowned looking away from me quickly "I was clear when I told you I wanted you at the house at all times" he growled.

"Dad you cant keep me prisoner in the house" I stated.

"You are my daughter and I will do anything to protect you and if that means keeping you locked in the house than so be it!" he snapped angrily.

I frowned "Dad why are you stressing out about something so not important! I'm here now! Im safe! Nothing happened! No creatures came and attacked, nobody kidnapped me, no one tried to-"