I smiled also and stood up putting on quickly my panties and bra from last night, "Thats fine, I really should be getting home" I said walking to the mirror and looking at my neck, I groaned internally, damn it the bite marks were really noticeable, I'd have to go home with my hood on and hope dad and his werewolf eyes couldnt notice them!

"Let me at least cook something fast for you" Ashton replied, I looked at him through the mirror smiling as I cached a glimpse of him in his boxers only before he pulled on some jeans.

"Alright if you insist" I sighed dramatically pulling on my own sweatpants and shoes.

"I'll be in the kitchen" he said cheerfully passing by and giving me a quick pinch on the butt making me squeal and giggle.

After I had dressed and eaten some breakfast at Ashton's place I had to say goodbye and head back  home, "I'll call you later tonight, love you" I promised as he walked me to the waterfall.

"Love you too baby, go back safely" he said giving me a quick kiss, and spraying chemical all over my body so I wouldnt smell like him, I smiled and waved goodbye heading towards dad's lands.

As I walked in the woods I turned on my phone, groaning loudly when I saw a had about seven voicemails and a lot of messages from Drake the last one saying "You are in big trouble".

I shrugged and put my phone away not caring if I was going to get in trouble at all, it was worth not staying home one night to spend it with Ashton.

I blushed remembering last night and I could've simply broken into a happy dance in the middle of the woods from how happy I was! Hell I would break dance if I wanted to!

Being with Ashton again in that type of sexual way had been awesome! It honestly made the perverted dirty girl inside of me wake up again demanding more.

I remember his soft touch, the way his kisses drove me insane, it was so perfect being with him!

He made me feel unique and loved, such a great awesome feeling that made my heart swell up like  a huge balloon wanting to burst out my chest.

I was smiling widely still when I entered my house wondering why I hadnt seen any of dad's wolfs outside. They must be training which meant maybe dad wasnt home, hopefully he wasnt.

I entered through the back door and to my biggest surprise there stood mom right in front of me, she was getting something out from the fridge and as soon as she saw me she dropped whatever she was holding and ran to me.

"Jade Nicole Torres! Where have you been?" she asked worriedly hugging me tightly.

"Mom relax, didnt Drake tell you where I was?" I asked patting her back.

She pulled back with a frown "Yes he did, honey I know Maxia is your friend and you girls need time together but you could've called and told your dad you were planning on spending the night at her house!" she scolded.

"Im sorry" I shrugged smiling sheepishly.

Her frowned deepened "You better go apologize to him, he's been really mad Jade" she said.

I raised an eyebrow brushing pass her and going to the fridge "Apologize to him? Why should I? I spend the night at Maxia's all the time, and besides, its spring break!" I said.

"He's been really stressed out hon, yesterday he was going to go pick you up from Maxia's place but Drake and I stopped him" she frowned.

I gulped away guilt with a water bottled and rolled my eyes "Mom it was one night away from home! Nothing bad happened and see? Im right here! Perfectly fine and safe!" I snapped.