Chapter 24: The Forest of Chakra

Yukine's dream

Me and Naruto was sitting on a mountain, looking at a gorgeous view of Konoha where the sun was starting set down which gave the sky a orange color. He was laying on my arm, smiling.

"Big Bro?" Naruto took his head off my arm and gave me a curiosity look on his face.

"Hm? What is it, Baby Bro?" I turn my view off the village and stare at him.

"You think I'll able to become Hokage when I grow up?" He asked.

I smiled at him, "Of course you're going to become Hokage, Naruto. However, there's things to do in order to become Hokage. Such as making decisions that is the right thing to do, helping a fellow villagers and ninjas, and making everyone be peace with one another."

"I don't know if I'm able to do those certain things for the village." Naruto sadly said, thinking that he has doubts to do those things i mentions.

"Talking so negative won't help you achieve your dream of being Hokage, Naruto. You need to think about positive things." I put my arm around him. "Of course there'll be Obstacles to get pass by but, If you ever struggled something, keep thinking 'I will become Hokage and I'll never give up my dream!'"

Naruto look up to me with widened eyes and smiled. "Thanks, Big Bro. Your support really gave me confident."

I chuckled. "That's what families for, Baby Bro. If you ever need some help, I'm there for you."

Back to reality

I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes. My vision was hazy at first when I look around but it started to clear up. I realize I was in someone's home. That's when someone open the door next to me. The person was Tazuna's daughter.

"Oh, you're awake." She said as she went next to me.

"*groan* Where am I?" I asked I sat up.

"You're in our home, Yukine-San. We've found you laying on the floor in front of our house unconscious." She explained. "Oh right, I've forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tsunami, I am Tazuna's daughter."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tsunami-San." I smiled at her.

She smiles back. "While you were resting, I treated your wounds. It doesn't look too bad, I did the best I can."

I saw my body wrapped around with bandages and smiled at her, "I'd appreciate it, Tsunami. Thank you."

"Don't mention it." She nodded. "Your team is in the other room with their other Sensei. Do you need anything from me?"

"No, thank you. I should go to my teammates." I said as I slowly and gently got off the futon.

"Be careful though, you're wounds hasn't recovered yet. It'll should be okay probably tomorrow, so I would be cautious about it." She said.

"Thank you, Tsunami-San." I nodded as I left the room and slowly make my way to Kakashi's. When I got to the door, I heard voices coming from the room.