Chapter 20 Let's clean the pool!

Start from the beginning

"I understand." Issei said unable to say no to her. Because secretly he to desired this to happen.

"Well then excuse me." Rias said as she climbed into the bath and leaned up against Issei's chest.

"well? Does it feel good Issei? Taking a bath with me?" Rias said seductively in Issei's ear making him jump a bit when her voice tickled his eardrum.

"Yes it's very relaxing to have you beside me." Issei said trying his best to not let his inner dragon take over again.

"I'm happy you said that because it's the same with me." Rias said as she now lay on top of him with her breasts on full display.

"I see that's good then." Issei said trying his best to hold back the inner dragon that was close to surfacing now.

"Rias has really started going on the attack and being even more seductive since I confessed to her. Hold back. Must hold back my primal desires." Issei thought to himself as the crimson princess proceeded to fire another shot at him.

"Hey Issei. You know it's just the two of us in here. So if you want to come at me. Then I'm okay with that." Rias said in a seductive tone now kneeling up in the bath so her full body was on display.

That line was the limit breaker for Issei. It was futile he couldn't prevent what was about to happen because he loved this woman more than anything else in existence.

Rias let out a moan as Issei fondled her breasts. And continuously rubbed them carefully with soap.

"That's right Issei, you may do as you please. Ahhh." Rias said now moaning again when Issei pinched both of her nipples.

"Rias."

"Issei."

The pair said as they initiated a passionate kiss with each other whilst Issei still played with her breasts driving the crimson princess crazy.

When the two broke apart from their kiss, Rias was now breathing rapidly as she felt extreme pleasure from the skilled hands of her most powerful pawn.

Rias looked deep into Issei's eyes as his hand began to trail down past her belly button and she was awaiting once again a session of him making her feel good to her very core.

"Issei san, you're phone is ringing!" The blonde haired girl said stopping short as she opened the bathroom door and saw the two of them.

"Thank you Asia, don't worry I'm about to get ou...." Issei said stopping as soon as he saw her strip off her clothes.

"Asia what are you...?" Issei began to say once again being cut off when Asia jumped into the bath and lay down on his chest embracing him.

"I don't want to be left out!" Asia said as she held onto him.

"Asia? Just what do you think you're doing?" Rias said completely shocked by Asia's sudden actions.

"I won't just let Issei dote on you all the time President Rias! I also want to bathe with Issei san." Asia said showing a complete resolve.

"Let me just say this now. This man is mine. He is my servant and my lover and I won't let anyone take him away from me!" Rias said feeling very irritated.

"I too want to stay by Issei's side! I don't care if I'm the second girl." Asia said confusing both Issei and Rias.

"The second? What do you mean by that?" Rias asked very curious of Asia's answer.

"I heard from Sirzechs Lucifer sama, that it's common for male devils to have harems. So they can have many woman surround him and stay by his side. He also told me even your father has a harem that is monitored by your mother." Asia said making Rias speechless.