[Chapter 2]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter characters, except for my own.

[Chapter 2]

            I fell on the ground with a loud thud as I let out a groan of pain, rolling over on my back on the muggle sidewalks of London. My crystal blue eyes fluttered open as I took in the dreary weather of London and inhaled the scent of nearby car exhaust and coffee. Instantaneously my lips pulled up into the biggest smile I haven’t had in the longest time. I finally kicked myself up off the cold, cement ground as I took in the sights of my home around me, the sight of the muggle world around me. There was absolutely no sign of Healers or mental people or any sign of people asking me if I was alright. Nothing was pure white, nothing was clean, and it was all London. I immediately screamed, my bubbling excitement finally take control of me. “I’m finally free!!!!”

I spun around in circles until it felt as if I was going to heave—completely ignoring the many stares and glares I was receiving at the time—and just smiled at the beautiful streets of London. I’ve been locked up in St. Mungos for about a month now and having to stay in that place longer than just three days was more than enough for me, I was actually longing to come back to the Muggle World. “Having fun?” I heard a familiar voice next to me, interrupting my little moment, as I turned around and smiled at my Uncle Harry.

“Yes, you have no bloody idea how it feels to finally be rid of St. Mungos… Bless those Healers, but after being in there for a month. I almost went bloody insane.” I replied as Uncle Harry held my two cases in his hands.

“I understand somewhat Clary; remember I had to be in St. Mungos for a few weeks after the Battle of Hogwarts ended.” Uncle Harry replied with a smile as I just rolled my eyes.

“Yes, and you won the bloody war! You had a congratulatory feast afterwards though, and you didn’t have to have someone from the Ministry constantly watching you, as well as escorting you to every bloody place you went.” I replied with a slight glare as Uncle Harry averted his eyes. I groaned in slight annoyance.

For a bloody month now I’ve been having Ministry people following my every move ranging from Kingsley—the Minister of Magic himself—to secretaries of Kingsley, not to mention every member of my family was constantly on guard for me. And you have to remember the Weasleys have a great number of people in the Ministry of Magic. The only reason Uncle Harry was bringing me back home and not my parents was because my mum and dad would be getting a surprise today, a new member of the family—my biological father! Now, you must understand I am somewhat joyful at this new edition, but again it is going to take some use to, since I have not known my father for almost seventeen years now, I mean he’s basically a stranger to me. And for my mum—who has met him, I bide you—she is not fond of him whatsoever, even after he told her what his true intentions were and how he saved me from Eric. Dad is neither fond of him—mostly due to the fact that he is an alarmingly jealous man and Nathan would be the previous chapter in my mum’s life—other than that he is grateful that Nathan had rescued me and respects him in some light.

Everyone seemed to mark this day was the day I would be returning home, for tonight we would be having dinner at the Burrow, which is rarely except for the holidays. I sighed once more, I knew they all mean well, I did. But the thing is I haven’t been quite myself lately, whether it be from the fact that I did practically died on that night or the fact that I have terribly nightmares each night or the fact that in just three more months I will turn seventeen and something horrible is going to happen. Either way, I have been a little stressed, including the fact that Teddy and Scorpius decided to choose this chapter in my life to start upping the romance with me. I must say, I do enjoy the attention of the two boys—I mean I’m not stupid, when you have the attention of two very good looking boys, you tend to enjoy it—but there’s just so many things going on that I’m not sure what to do.