"You're wide open!" Koneko said trying to hit Kokabiel with a surprise attack.

"No I'm afraid you're the one who is off guard!" Kokabiel said using his wings to hit Koneko in the air and also pushing away the two swordsman who tried to slash him moments ago.

"Koneko!" Issei said running towards her with Asia.

"We're not done yet!" Xenovia said

"You want some more? Come on then! Show me what you have got!" Kokabiel said causing Kiba to charge the high ranked winged beast.

"Sword birth!" Kiba encircled Kokabiel with holy demonic swords which all tried to impale his hardened wings.

"Is that all you got?!" Kokabiel said annihilating each sword with the powerful strength from his wings.

Kiba yelled trying to hit Kokabiel with his sword.

Kokabiel caught the first attack with his two fingers.

Kiba then generated another sword for his other hand. But Kokabiel blocked that one also.

"One more!" Kiba said slashing Kokabiel across the cheek with a blade he held between his teeth making him let go of his other swords.

"You bastard! That hurt!" Kokabiel said firing a sphere of holy light at Kiba.

Xenovia intercepted the attack and cut through it with clean precision.

"It intrigues me that you still fight so hard despite the loss of your leader." Kokabiel said making Xenovia snap.

"What do you mean by that Kokabiel? Answer my question now!" Xenovia said making Kokabiel chuckle.

"oops it just slipped out. I guess the cats out of the bag now! Why not? I'm tr ying to start a war again after all! It wasn't only the demon lords most prized soldiers/rulers and the high ranked fallen angel generals who lost their lives in the three way war years ago. God was killed as well!"

"Lies all lies! It's not true!" Xenovia said finally collapsing to her knees in despair.

"If god is dead, then what about his blessings? His prayers?" Asia said finally speaking up.

"Michael seems to be filling in for him at this point. As long as the system is still working prayers and exorcisms will still function properly." Kokabiel said making Asia faint into Koneko's arms.

"Asia" Issei said aware that she must have fainted from shock.

"The fact that God is dead is the only logical reason that you were able to create a sword of opposing elements." Kokabiel said referring to Kiba's weapon.

"We won't let you destroy our town! Let's do it Akeno!" Rias said taking flight with Akeno.

"Yes president!" Akeno replied as they both attacked Kokabiel.

Rias launched what was left of Issei's boosted power straight at Kokabiel. Unfortunately, the winged beast caught her attack and concentrated it into a small sphere.

Akeno shot next but the result were the same. Kokabiel took her attack and changed it to a power death ball.

Kokabiel cackled as he merged the two blasts together and threw it at the king and queen.

"Akeno look out!" Rias said deploying a defensive magic circle in front of her.

The girls let out blood curdling screams as soon as the attack made impact with them.

"Enough..... I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!" Issei roared catching both the fallen maidens before they hit the ground.

Akeno was still conscious thanks to Rias taking the extent of the attack. Rias on the other hand, was now in Issei's arms her clothes torn away by the immense impact she suffered.