Ch 31 - Explicit

WARNING: EXPLICIT!!!
(I know, I'm full of surprises, aren't I? Enjoy :p)

[To Listen To:
'Wildfire' by Demi Lovato, then
'When We Were Young' by Adele]

//

She suddenly steals my words with her lips, and she kisses me deeply.

And I forget how to speak; I forget how to think.

All I can remember, are Lauren's hands; all I can I feel, are Lauren's lips.

And all I can hear, is the sound of my towel, rippling to the floor.

//

Morning comes all too soon, and with it, are all my insecurities and guilt, filtering through the tiny gaps between the blinds.

I wake up to an empty bed, but the sound of the shower running, serves to calm my fear that Lauren's changed her mind.

As happy as I am to have her here, I still feel this uneasiness in the pit of my stomach.

It feels like I'm balancing on a cement block, only to realize it's actually resting over quicksand.

We haven't talked things out yet, we haven't unpacked the past year and a bit yet. It's looming over me like a giant shadow, and I just want to break free.

With a sigh, I sit up in my bed, and I find Lauren's t-shirt, just dangling off my bedside lamp.

It makes me smile as I fish it off its perch, and I slip it over my head. The fabric falls low enough, to just barely cover my ass.

With both hands, I bunch the collar up, and I breathe in Lauren's scent.

God, I love this smell; I love her.

I glance over to the bathroom, and the door's ajar.

It's clearly an invitation, so I walk up to it, and I slowly push the door open.

The mirror's fogged up from the steam, and there's enough sunlight coming through the skylight, bouncing off the walls, creating this soft glow.

Lauren's head is directly under the stream, and her hands are running through her hair, as she shakes the water off her face.

I feel my face flushing, and my mind begins to wander off to very inappropriate things; so I clear my throat, and look down to the floor.

"Um, Lauren..."

I see her reflection in the mirror turn towards my direction through the frosted glass, and she replies, "You have your serious voice on."

I smile at her teasing tone, and I walk a few steps closer, still averting my gaze, out of politeness.

"W-we still have to talk," I start.

I feel really nervous, and a little bit hot, and when she doesn't respond right away, I start to question myself.

But then I hear the shower door swing open, and I feel the burst of heat wash over my skin.

Then I feel her wet hand wrap around my wrist, and she's pulling me towards her, as the water drips over my skin.

"Let's talk later," Lauren says.

My eyes are drawn to hers, and once again, I get lost in her gaze.

She slowly undresses me, letting her fingers linger over my skin, as she pulls the shirt over my head.

Her hair's slicked back, and there's water dripping down her face, and I'm having a hard time, resisting her.