Ch 8

//

I lick my lips, and I uncross my legs, and I part them.

And now I'm guiding Lauren's hand up, under my skirt, between my thighs.

And my heart runs out of breath, and climbs out of my chest, because her fingers are inches, seconds away from setting me on fire.

The rest of my body fades into the background, and the only thing that exists are our fingers, and the tingling on my thigh, and the heartbeat at my core.

I stop moving my hand, because Lauren's taken control of her own.

She flips positions and places her hand on top of mine, and the show of dominance gets me even more bothered.

And it reminds me of all the times Lauren and I used to hold each other down and try to out-top one another. Because we take competition seriously, and neither one of us is capable of backing down easily.

Ryan asks another trivial question and directs it at Lauren.

And I smile beside her, because she's making shit up as she goes along. It's cute, and sexy at the same time, and I can't decide if I want to cuddle her, or fuck her.

Her voice is unsteady, and her answer is breathy, and it makes me want to tease her even more, because Lauren absolutely deserves to beg for it.

But then I'm rudely taken out of my zone, because one of the PAs walks in with a bunch of cue cards in his hand, and Ryan announces that we're playing some sort of stupid sign card game that requires the use of both of our hands.

As he approaches, Lauren and I disengage, and I want to slap the guy for getting in the way, because the frustration I'm feeling is almost unbearable.

I catch myself though, and shake my head, because really, would we have actually finger fucked under the table while we were being filmed and interviewed by Ryan Seacrest? Come on; we're professionals here.

My gaze automatically turns to Lauren, and I see that she's thinking the same thing.

But the way her eyes are smouldering, tell me, 'yes, Camila, I was just about to make you touch yourself, because I know you love having my hand on top of yours when you do'.

I throw her a look that tells her I'm scandalized, and she returns it with one that says 'stop being a tease'.

The playfulness of the exchange gets me excited, and we end up playing the shit out of that sign card thing like a gold medal game at the olympics.

I make sure I win, because I need to at least get off on something, anything, right now.

We finally get both of our hands back after, but now it's time for the last song, and of course, it's Lauren and I that are closing the segment with the new collab single of ours.

It ends up being our best, live, acoustic performance of it so far, because our emotions are raw, and so are our desires.

We pour our hearts out into the song, because we need something to unload these feelings into, and something to distract us from wanting to peace out of this room so we can rip each other's clothes off.

Ryan finally signs off, and we all say goodbye to the mics and the cameras, and we're shuffled back out to the room we were in before, so we can get changed back to our own clothes.

I kind of awkwardly stand at the corner, as the rest of the girls start taking their clothing off without a care in the world. Obviously, with the touring and bunking we all did before, this isn't really a big deal.