*42* Going around

The restaurant we are at is called Golden Hut, it is a really nice place, but of course, we have two nurses with us. We are seated and have our drinks, we are now just waiting on our orders.

"I can't believe she threw a fit in the hallway, like that," Jaxea says as she cuddles up to Keiron. They make a really awesome couple.

"I can." Meme speaks up. "She has done it a lot during the time we were little. Threw fits when she was not invited to somewhere, but I was. Or when she could not get her way. She'd be so mean and awful and vengeful. Whoever did not invite her, she'd get them back somehow." Meme informs us of how her sister works.

"Why?" Jaxea asks.

Meme shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know, to be honest. But, she has a lot of issues, possibly more than she knows about." Meme continues.

"Don't feel bad, Allyira," Keiron says. "She has been here longer than all of us. Because whenever she would get better, something else would pop-up."

"I think she wants to stay here because here she knows she is taken care of and someone listens. At home, it's as if everyone fends for themselves." Meme gives us a little insight of their home lives.

The waiters place our food in front of us in sync and walk off.

"That's how my life was." Jaxea speaks up as she forks her steak. "Everyone fends for themselves, but that changed when my sister left for college. My parents went crazy, meaning they started spoiling me and my other siblings with things we didn't even need at the time."

"So," I begin. "Why are you here if that is the case?"

Jaxea sighs, "I have panic attacks really bad. Started in middle school. I don't know what triggers them, but my parents brought me here to figure it out."

We nod and start going around the table. Next is Violet Arcane, I am thinking she is a really good friend of Shakur's.

"I have been here for four months now. I have got a binge eating disorder. Food is comforting." Is all she can say to the group. "Home life was alright. Single parent home, two other siblings. They ran wild, so they got more attention." She says nonchalantly.

Tita nods picking at her entry, "I can relate. But, I am the one my parents never wanted. So, they gave me nothing at all. Just clothes. I am here for Bi-polar disorder."

"That's one thing Lele has." Meme spurts out. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Tita says.

I chime in, "I am here for self-harm and anxiety. The self-harm came about when I was in middle school. My mother told me I was nothing day in and out. My father had my back when he didn't work. My mother is an alcoholic. My father works too much. So, I, my brother, and my sister; we are great."

"Dang," Keiron says.

"Yeah, you never know what someone goes though unless they tell you," Shakur says encircling his arm around my waist.

We all agree. For some reason, I wanted to talk to my mother, but I am not sure how that can be arranged seeing as how she is at another Rehab center than I am.