*29* End Of Pain

I knock on Dr. Axel's door.

"Come in."

I enter and close the door behind me. Facing Dr. Axel I see my father with a duffle bag. I squeal a little and run towards the bag and unzip it to find my clothes.

"How did your group therapy go?" Dr. Axel asks me as I dig through the bag.

"It went well. Better than I thought it would have gone." I admit placing the bag on the floor so I can go through it better. After knowing that my father picked some of my best clothing, I sit by him on the sofa.

"That's wonderful. I have your schedule for your stay." Dr. Axel says waving the schedule in the air.

"Good. May I see it?" I ask holding my hand out. I can only hope that it is good enough. But, I know that this isn't like the school I went to, you can't change a subject and pick another just because it is too hard or you don't like it. Lele told me that it is a lot of paperwork for the staff to switch groups and we as patients have to have a very good reason to want to switch groups or subjects.

She hands the schedule to me and I take it and look it over. I nod pleased of it, even if I did not like it, changing it is a no go.

"I approve."

"Excellent. Your evaluation is how we get your schedule but it was a real doozy because Mr. Spaggiari demanded that you be in his class. So, after your therapy sessions, you will be going to him for your Art therapy at 11am." Dr. Axel informs me.

"Very well." I look over it one more time. "I like it."

"That is good to know. Do any of you have any questions?"

"How long am I staying here?" I ask. I have seen shows where the parent drops the child off and the parent is never seen again. I do not want to be one of those children; I do not want my parent to abandon me.

"For your issue . . . about three months . . . two in a half at the most. But, it depends on how you are and your progress." Dr. Axel explains.

"Okay." I look at my father.

"Oh." He clears his throat. "I have no questions."

We stand up.

"Fine. Then, whatever is on your schedule next, that is where you go." Dr. Axel points out.

"I know. I'll get Lele to help me around here." I pick up my duffle bag. "Thank you, father for bringing my things." I hug him.

He hugs me back. "You're welcome, love."

I wave to my father and leave so they can talk.

(Sorry for the short chapter.)