Chapter 21: Time for the Bell Test

I couldn't sleep after what happened yesterday. The way Sasuke gave me that look, I felt guilty. Maybe I should've take him with me, that way him and Naruto could get along better.

I'm an idiot for not doing that. I wanted Naruto a better life. I was too focused on his life than Sasuke's. I felt that Naruto suffered more than Sasuke because he'd didn't have any parents when he'd grow up and was getting brutally beaten up by the villagers.

If you don't agree with me, that's your opinion. It's my choice and I chose it. However, if I did take Sasuke with me, his ego and attitude would change, but not the majority of it because of the Uchiha Incident.

"Big bro? Are you okay?" I snap back into reality and I look at Naruto, who was looking at me confused yet worried.

"Hm? Oh it's nothing. I'm just thinking what is happening today." I eye closed smile.

"Oh, you'd look like your upset about something." He said.

"I'm okay, Baby Bro." I put my hand up. "You should finish your breakfast."

"Are you sure it's okay that I can eat breakfast? What about Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto wanted to make sure.

"Don't worry about it. Just don't tell Kakashi-San that you ate breakfast, okay?" I smirked.

"Okay then. But what about Sasuke and Sakura?" He wanted to know.

I thought about it. "Hmm, eh, give them an apple or something and tell them not to snitch themselves especially Sakura."

"If you say so." He said, wasn't sure if it's right.

"You should get going, I'll be there later." I said as Naruto clean up.

"Why don't you come with me?" He asked.

"There's something I need to do." I said as I went into my room.

"That is?"

"Just go, Naruto. You're going to be late." I yell from the room.

"Alright alright, I'm off!" And from that, he'd left.

'Now that he's gone, I'm heading to Kakashi-San's place and wake his lazy butt up.' I thought and teleport to his place.

Naruto

"*sigh* I wonder Big Bro is doing..." I mumbled as I carrying my backpack and walk to the training ground.

Once I got there, I saw Sakura and Sasuke coming from different directions. Sakura was yawning and rubbing her eyes while Sasuke was just walking with no tired look.

It's a good thing that I slept early. I would've been really tired. Once all of us went closer to each other, I toss them an apple.

"What the? Naruto, you know that we can't eat!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Just eat it. Don't worry about it." I shrugged as I went to a tree and sat down.

"What about Kakashi-Sensei? We're going to be in trouble if we eat." Sakura glared at me.

"*sigh* Just eat the apple, Sakura. Nagging too much..." I'd muttered at the last part.

'Why can't Hinata be in this group instead of her? She's so annoying.' I sighed.

Sasuke and Sakura look at each other and they took a bite. I put on my hood and took a quick nap since I got nothing to do.

When I closed my eyes, someone kick my legs. I took off my hood and it was Sasuke who kicked.