Ever since the incident of the rat poison we hadnt talked again, not even a hello, I didnt need to speak to him, I found no use at all to try and speak to him, he was a protective son of a gun who thought Jade was like his best friend or something like that. I swear he really did take his job seriously and I think he was protecting Jade more than anything from me!

Not that it mattered since every night I would sneak into her room, or sometimes I would come over during the afternoon and take her to my place, it didnt matter if Drake tried to keep her away from me, in the end Jade would always be with me.

And yes I do admit it sometimes seeing them together sparked up jealousy in me, Jade reassured me all they were was best friends and I completely trusted her, if she said they were only best friends then they were only best friends.

I dont really think we had insecurities about each other but still I wanted to tell everyone Jade and I were seeing each other, I wanted the whole school to know, but of course we had to continue seeing each other in secret.

Wolfs at school were already suspicious of me being a vampire and I didnt need Jade to get in trouble because of my fault, I could just imagine a wolf from her pack going up to her dad and saying "Hey alpha, yeah guess what? You're daughter is going out with this guy who totally looks like a vampire! Can we attack him?"

Even though I knew that wasnt possible, werewolf's couldnt attack a vampire without making sure he was one, so I knew I was safe as long as they couldnt prove I was one, but still I couldnt risk Jade like that.

I still had on my idiotic grin as I walked into my house, tonight I was planning on making it official with Jade, I was going to ask her out again and for some reason it got me nervous, but the thought of being exclusive with her was awesome!

"Hey man, where've you been?" Jace snapped me out of my thoughts as I walked pass the kitchen towards my room.

"Nowhere" I replied simply with the grin on my face.

Jace poked his head out of the kitchen "You didnt come home last night, so that means either you were out hunting the WHOLE night, which I dont think is possible since it takes us like 5 minutes to hunt, OR you were with Jade" he grinned looking smug.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Alright dad you caught me!" I said sarcastically.

"So you where with Jade?" he asked following me into my room.

I nodded and smiled "Yeah I was, any more questions?"

"How are things going between you two?" he asked taking the liberty of plopping down on my bed.

Holly crap things are going in an awesome way, I wanted to shout and squeal like a girl and tell him everything about Jade and I but I shrugged trying to keep it light "Fine, things are great between us" I said trying to not smile widely as I dug in my dresser for clothes but eventually my smile gave me away.

Jace appeared at my side suddenly and he slapped my back hard "So thins are going great huh?" he raised an eyeborw.

I nodded smiling, he slapped my back again harder, if I were to be human he would've at least broken my spine "Ahh I see the famous Ashton charm has worked once again! I knew you would be able to do it" he congratulated making me laugh "No you didnt! You were the one who advised me not to go back to her again" I reminded him.

"No! I told you you could go back to her and fight for her love once again as long as you didn't hurt her all over again!" he protested.

I shook my head and laughed "Whatever Jace, we both knew you had no faith in me" I half joked.