I tried to make her happy, more happy then I could've ever made her in the past, each day worshiping more and more the time I got to spend with her. Everything was really perfect, I found myself falling for Jade a little bit more each day, when I would be away from her I didnt do anything expect think about her.

Just like old times.

In a lot of ways I felt as if I were falling in love for her for the very first time. Everything was sort of new again, the feelings were familiar, but in a way they seemed completely new to me. Everything she did felt as if my cold heart could actually pump with a heart beat! It was the most sensational feeling ever.

I couldnt help but notice the little things about her all over again.

The way she sneaked a glance at me, how she smiled nervously, the way she laughed, how her face brightened when she would smile, the way she would play around with her necklace, how she rolled her eyes when I would tease her, everything! I just noticed the little things about her again.

I tried to be more attentive also, if she fixed her hair in one way trust me I'd be the first to notice, if she had gotten a new shirt I'd be like "Hey Jade Bear is that a new shirt?" I could tell she secretly loved it when I would point out stuff like that, she would sometimes just roll her eyes and reply "Yes Ashton it's a new shirt" but then I could see the smile she was fighting as she turned away from me. She was sometimes like an open book I could easily read, which made it a lot funner for me when I would see her try and hide her emotions, never worked!

I was kind of glad her body still had a reaction towards my touch, I loved to touch her soft skin and see how she would gulp and tighten her grip on mine, or hear her heart beat twice as fast when I brushed my lips over hers.

I couldnt help but spoil that girl in a way, I knew she loved it when I would bring over a little gift to her. Her eyes would sparkle and then she would give me this loving smile that made me want to buy her a million presents just to see that smile on her face all over again.

 I literally felt as if I couldnt get enough of her! She was my whole world! My love, my beautiful human girl, my Jade Bear.

Sometimes, in a weird funny way I wondered if vampires could ever mate? I knew it was impossible since we werent werewolfs, but I knew if we could Jade would be my mate.

 We joked about it sometimes and she agreed we were perfect for each other. In all honesty I was glad she couldnt mate with a werewolf!

She had always told me she never really did belong to her pack because she didnt have a wolf. I remember at first I felt sad for her, she didnt share what everyone else in her pack shared, a wolf. But now hell I was mighty well glad! That meant she wouldnt mate with any other werewolf and she was completely mine.

We were both really happy, that I was sure of and nobody would be able to separate us now.I admit I'm already somewhat possessive of her all over again, I cant help myself if I tighten my jaw when I see Drake wrapping his arms around her shoulders, it gets me so irritated to see him act as if he was much more than a friend to her.

  Of course everything would be so much more easier if that dog of hers werent around all the time!

I tried to be nice to him, I swear I really did, even if I hated to do so and half of the time I saw him I just wanted to punch his stupid werewolf face, Jade requested that we had to be nice to each other, at least so we didnt kill one another, but that mutt made everything so complicated!

Of course I knew werewolfs were a bit more...temperamental but shit the dog acted as if I were to kill Jade! He almost never left her side during school and once it was over he would usher her to his car as if she were an actress and I was a desperate paparazzi who wanted to speak to her!