Part Twenty-Nine

IMPORTANT

I don't know what's going on with 4chan but if you keep feeding the fire all of us will burn.

Stay safe.

- X

Detective Wolfe stood across from Taehyung in the police station.

The night was late and tired, but they were both restless. Taekwon laid down on the chair in the main area of the station and watched his father across the room, occasionally closing his eyes before reopening them to try and stay awake.

His breathing became slow as his mind battled with his eyes to stay awake, he watched his father pace back and forth in a distraught, yet methodical, manner - lulling him into an even more hazed state.

Taehyung's eyes darted all over, looking for inspiration to express his words. He ran his fingers through his hair and turned to Wolfe in a rush.

'I know this might sound crazy,' Taehyung said as he lowered his voice and moved closer to Wolfe, 'but I think Alli is trying to tell me something.'

Wolfe raised an eyebrow at Taehyung and shot him a confused look, 'What do you mean by that?'

Taehyung's eyes glanced all around him checking if anyone else was listening, satisfied at seeing everyone doing their own thing he leaned closer to Wolfe, 'I think she's showing me what happened to her, I keep having weird dreams about her.'

Wolfe sighed, 'You're right, that does sound crazy.'

'Please, just hear me out,' Taehyung said as he stared deeply into Wolfes eyes, 'before I found out that Taegeuk was missing I had a dream that people were in a sealed room with barred windows, maybe that is where Taegeuk is.'

Wolfe raised a hand to Taehyung and continued to lock their eyes, 'I understand,' Wolfe replied, 'but if you do believe that Allison is speaking to you through these dreams then that means she could be-'

'I know.' Taehyung stated before Wolfe could finish his sentence.

'We can't use your premonition as a lead,' Wolfe stated, 'we need physical evidence.'

An officer stood up from the desk behind them and called over to Wolfe. Wolfe turned his attention to the officer and walked over to him.

'We can't do anything about it,' the officer said to Wolfe, 'you know we can't file a report about this.'

Wolfe sighed and rubbed his forehead, taking a quick glance at Taehyung, 'At least say you will.' He said quietly through gritted teeth as Taehyung stood a few metres behind him - eyes burning with fury.

The officer caught sight of Taehyung's glare from behind Wolfe before quickly returning his eyes and nodding, 'Alright, okay, we can do it.'

Wolfe exhaled with relief, 'Thank you.' He said before turning back to Taehyung who was suddenly fuming and enraged.

'It was Taesung! I know it was!' Taehyung yelled, now much angrier than he was before, 'that bastard has the nerve t-'

'Mr Kim, please,' Wolfe said as he gestured Taehyung to sit down, 'we don't know if it was him or not.'