Part Seven

[A/N: Just a heads up, the updates for my stories will slow down because the holidays have ended and I need to get back into my studying routine but I'll try to write when I can :) enjoy~]

'He's just confused,' the social worker spoke as she sat across the desk from Taehyung, 'it's normal for children to act out like this, to run away.' she looked at Taehyung with sympathy in her eyes.

'I understand.' Taehyung stated as he lowered his eyes to his hands.

'For some children it's their way to show they're hurting, if they are too afraid to speak.'

'He said he was going to find her,' Taehyung began, 'to find his mother, Alli. Is there any new information about her?'

'You haven't been keeping up with the news?' the social worker asked.

Taehyung shook his head, 'No, I don't want the kids hearing about it.'

'The police haven't found anything yet,' she said, at those words Taehyung's heart sunk deeper, 'everyone is searching, trying to find clues as to where she would have gone, but there hasn't been anything. Not yet. Don't worry too much, just take care of the kids, they really need the love. Especially now.'

Taehyung nodded and stood up, pushing the chair back in, 'Thank you for speaking to me.'

'No problem, if there's anything else, don't be afraid to talk to me.' She smiled.

Taehyung left the room and closed the door behind him, making his way back to his truck.

His phone vibrated on the passengers seat, he leaned over and answered.

'We're cooking dinner,' Namjoon spoke through the phone, 'anything specific?'

'No, anything is fine. I'll see you guys soon.' Taehyung said before hanging up.

He had gotten Jungkook and the others to babysit the twins while he talked to the social worker, Namjoon and Jin also brought over their children and wives as did Jimin bring his pregnant wife whereas Yoongi and Hoseok went on a double date with their girlfriends.

Taehyung pulled his car up to his house and got out, the door was already open and loud music was playing.

He walked inside to see Jungkook freestyle dancing and teaching Taekwon how to dance, with Namjoon, Taegeuk, and Jimin cheering them on.

'What is this?' Taehyung said with a wide grin, lighting up his eyes.

Jungkook flopped on the floor and raised his head to Taehyung, also smiling, 'He's not a bad dancer!'

'He could be your little prodigy!' Namjoon laughed and clapped his hands, Taekwon stood in the entrance with his chest rising and falling, face beginning to turn red, and legs almost ready to give out.

Namjoon turned the music down and gestured to his son, 'Come on, let's help mama cook dinner yeah?' He smiled and picked him up.

Taehyung smiled sadly as he walked behind everyone into the kitchen, seeing them helping their wives cook dinner with their children nearby with smiles spread across all their faces made Taehyung's heart ache the longer he looked.

Namjoon held up his baby to the back of his wife, the baby lightly pulled at her hair causing her to spin around with a playfully surprised face before tickling their baby, suddenly moving on to tickle Namjoon.

Jin's 8 year old quickly snatched a dumpling before shoving it in his mouth and running off, Jin snapped at him and playfully chased him around the kitchen, causing Jin's wife to scold him.