Part Eleven

Taehyung sat with the twins in the booth seat and watched as they devoured their frozen yoghurt.

'I still can't believe you almost drowned.' Taekwon said with humour in his voice.

Taehyung pierced his eyes at Taekwon, 'I didn't almost drown! I was just...stuck.' he said with a raised head as he took a spoonful of frozen yoghurt.

'What happened next?' Taegeuk asked as she looked up at Taehyung with a shimmer of excitement in her eyes.

'She gave me her coat, then we parted ways.' Taehyung answered before holding the spoon on his tongue.

'But that obviously can't be the end.' Taekwon said with a mouthful of yoghurt.

'Hey, hey, slow it down you don't want your brain to freeze,' Taehyung said with laughter in his voice, 'but then again a frozen brain wouldn't attract very many zombies, would it? So maybe that's a good idea,' Taehyung teased before shoving spoonful's of frozen yoghurt in his mouth, 'we all need to get frozen brains.'

'Tell us more!' Taegeuk said with a smile as she pinched Taehyung's arm before returning her attention to her empty bowl, 'can I please have some more too?'

'Alright, I'll get us some more and tell you the rest of the story.' Taehyung piled their empty paper bowls and took them over to the trash before ordering some more.

Taegeuk watched her father as he walked across the room, she then returned her eyes to Taekwon who was already looking at her with worried eyes.

'Do you think mom is dead.' Taekwon stated without a questioning tone.

Taegeuk furrowed her eyebrows and looked back over to Taehyung, 'I don't know.'

'I think she is, which is why we are doing this,' Taekwon said blankly, 'she's dead, this is why we are going everywhere where they went, this is why he is telling us how they met, so it makes her seem like she's still alive, still here. Don't you think?'

Taegeuk shook her head and lowered her voice to a light whisper, 'I don't care why we are doing this-'

'So you don't care if she's dead?' Taekwon said with a straight face.

'Taekwon, I didn't say that,' Taegeuk stated, 'how could you even think that? Of course I care, and I want to know what happened to her as well but we can't just find out, we can't find her, the police have to do that. What I was saying that, I don't care why we are doing this, I want to hear their story because she never told us. She did mention some things but not like how he's explaining everything.'

'Alright,' Taekwon said as he leaned back into the seat, 'okay.' he shrugged his shoulders and avoided her eye contact.

Taehyung was back with new yoghurt cups and placed them on the table in front of them.

'Are you going to continue the story now?' Taegeuk asked with a smile.

'Of course,' Taehyung grinned back at her, 'we had planned to meet here.'

Taegeuk's eyes lit up, excited to be in the place where her parents had met for a second time.

'I sat right here,' Taehyung pointed to the seat he was sitting in, 'and your mother sat right there.' he said with a smile and pointed his finger to where Taegeuk sat.

'Here?! Right here?!' the excitement in her voice grew.

Taehyung nodded and smiled down at her excited face, 'She ordered chocolate and strawberry frozen yoghurt,' Taehyung said as he pushed Taegeuk and Taekwon's cups closer to them, 'and I ordered mango and strawberry frozen yoghurt.' he grinned and scooped a spoonful of his yoghurt.

The twins both looked down at their cups and noticed the chocolate and strawberry swirled yoghurt. Taekwon played with his and swirled it even more causing it to melt together. Taegeuk smiled and scooped up both flavours, completely and utterly amazed that she was living in the moments of when her parents met.

Taekwon was also taken aback in amazement, but kept his astonished nature hidden from Taehyung as a silent protest.

'Then what?' Taegeuk asked.

Taehyung leaned closer to her with a grin.

'Then, my life began.'

[A/N: Short update, sorry! But thank you all for 20k reads on To Learn To Love!

Also, I don't want to repeat too many things from To Learn To Love in this story so I will be skipping a lot to try make it not repetitive and boring.

Thank you,

Enjoy.

P.S: Totally feel like eating frozen yoghurt now! Photo cred: Pinterest.]