Part Seventeen

'Do we have to do it exactly as you and mama did?' Taegeuk asked as she laid in her bed while Taehyung turned her lamp on.

'Only if you want to,' Taehyung said as he kissed her on the forehead, 'you and Taekwon can sleep while I drive, either way you'll fall asleep,' he laughed, 'it's a five hour drive.'

'So we would have to leave at midnight to catch the sunrise at 5am?' Taekwon said as he leaned against the door frame.

Taehyung turned around and walked towards the door, 'We can go at whenever you want to, we aren't in any rush.'

'What about school?' Taegeuk asked.

'Isn't it Spring break soon?' Taekwon asked.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, 'I guess so?' He laughed dryly, 'get some sleep, tomorrow we'll figure things out then have another sleep and begin our journey at.....11pm? Midnight?'

'Sounds good! Good night!' Taekwon said with a grin before turning around into the hallway.

'Hey, hey, hold up a second.' Taehyung said with a smug look on his face.

'Hmm?' Taekwon turned back around with his eyebrows raised, Taehyung opened his arms and raised an eyebrow.

'I think you're forgetting something,' he laughed, 'come here and give me a hug good night.'

Taekwon rolled his eyes and groaned, 'Alright.' He flopped into Taehyung's arms, Taehyung tightened the hug causing Taekwon to groan louder.

'Now you can go to bed.' Taehyung laughed and loosened his grip, Taekwon jumped and ran down the hallway to his room.

'Good night!!' He yelled back.

'Good night!' Taehyung and Taegeuk called out to Taekwon.

'Good night, daddy.' Taegeuk whispered as Taehyung began to close the door.

'Good night, Geukkie.' Taehyung whispered back and closed the door, slowly beginning to walk back down the hallway and down the stairs.

He stood and stared at the door, remembering how Jin interrupted. He didn't want to start anything, but he wanted to know why he suddenly appeared, and why he acted so weird.

Without hesitating, Taehyung pulled out his phone and dialled Jin's number, awaiting his answer.

'Taehyung.' Jin answered in a flat voice.

'What was that about?' Taehyung asked, his voice growing with anger.

'What was what about? I just wanted to see if the kids wanted to have a play date with-'

'Don't give me that, I know that's not the reason why you came here unannounced,' Taehyung interrupted, 'why? Is it because Alli is suddenly back in our lives? Is it because of the twins? I know you've still had something against me for all these years.'

'Something against you?' Jin laughed, 'how immature can you be to think that? I have a wife whom I love dearly, and a child that I have unconditional love for. You still think I'm jealous that you ended up with Alli and the twins? Well you're wrong.'

'Then why! Why did you come here with an attitude? The twins noticed and think you hate them!'

All Jin could do was laugh over the phone, 'Grow up, Taehyung.' He said before hanging up.

Taehyung stared at his phone with anger in his eyes as he ended the call. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed deeply before placing his phone back in his pocket.