“Well you’re going to have to master some self contr….” Dimitri started off but was interrupted by the melodic voice coming from the bed.

“My body is your party, baby, Nobody's invited but you baby I can do it slow now, tell me what you want,” Kelly sang. Then everything that was in my head was tossed away like an old towel. I walked over to Kelly slowly but surely going toward Kelly.

“Kyle remember what you have to do,” I hear Dimitri whisper in the back of my mind.

“You can't keep your hands off me, touch me right there, rock my body I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party I'm doing this little dance for you You got me so excited Now it's just me on you Your body's my party, let's get it started,” Kelly continued to sing and I walked into the golden haze with Kelly now, and she was doing as she said dancing. Her movements were slow and sensual alluring me to her like a winding wheel. She calculated every movement so that some body part was angled to my liking.

I reached out and ripped her shirt away from her body so that it was revealed to me.

“Kyle, don’t,” the voice that once comforted me told me. I shook my head to clear my mind.

“Ma?” I breathed out loud looking forward but I didn’t see anything.

“You can call me whatever you want to,” Kelly said. “Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind And I can't deny it, I'm on you, I'm on you.”

Kelly continued to sing as she raked her nails against the front of my shirt tearing it to pieces where it fell to the floor. I pulled her body up close to mine and she just latched herself onto me like I was what kept her grounded to the earth. I pulled her closer to me enjoying how it felt as though she were melded to me.

“Kyle, this is not how you want to take her. You know that Kelly is more special than just a quick minute of pleasure, think about it in the long term when her judgment is less clouded. What would your mother say?” Dimitri asked that finally hit my resolve.

“You know he’s right Kyle,” I heard that voice again-my mother. I nodded my head ducking my head into the crook of Kelly’s neck and sniffed making her moan.

Instead of the fresh scent of wine that I loved on her, she was tainted with a musky smell. My eyeballs turned completely black before I pulled back to look at her and saw how her eyes had an orange hue over them. She smiled up at me leaning  in for a kiss before I grabbed her face and jerked her head to the side making her gasp. I took a breath of what fresh air I could and bite into her neck. Instead of the blood going into my mouth holes opened in the end of my vampire teeth, and the aphrodisiac was held there until I extracted all of it from her system.

When it was all out of her, Kelly slumped down on the bed and I spat all of the aphrodisiac out of my mouth and onto the floor where Red destroyed it with his fire.

“That wasn’t so bad was it?” Dimitri asked as I turned around. Instead of answering I fell to the floor hitting my hard enough to crack the entire house in half and closed my eyes allowing the world around me to be lost.

Kelly’s POV:

I woke up in my bed and stretched the kinks out of my back. I must have been extremely tired from yesterday from working with Rick to making sure Joe’s entire album was done.

I got out of bed to take a shower and get dressed, I had a weird dream, but I have a great song out of it. The song isn’t necessarily my style, but I think that whoever wants it can definitely have it.  I decided on some cargo pants and a simple t-shirt.  When I walked out my room I saw Betty laying on my bed.