PREVIEW: HAUNTED

I never thought that after one of the worst things that could happen to anyone, I would be saying goodbye to everything I knew. I had the hardest time dealing with it. I never thought that my inner pain and sadness would go away. That is... until I happened to meet one person who would change everything.

He was a miracle in my eyes. He was handsome. He was caring in the most careless way possible. He was adventurous with everything. He knew how to love me. He knew what I liked, what I wanted. But as you've noticed, I've said was. He was my everything.

Now, he just feels like a haunted memory.

-

Who would have known that she could have changed my life forever? I was one of the only people who she let help her with her situation. I was still busy with my own life and goals, but she managed to sneak into it as much as possible. And long story short, I fell for her.

I fell for her harder than I ever had for anyone before. She was an angel to me. She was beautiful. She was selfless; which I wish she wasn't so much of. She had a sheltered ambition. I adored her in every way possible. From lust to love, I wanted her. She needed someone to show her light again and that's what I did.

We both had our demons and we both helped each other. Goddamn, she was a high I could never get enough of. She brought me lots of things; things that I never thought I could have.

She was my everything. Was. I cringe at the word. I refuse for her to be just a haunting memory. Which is why I have to get her back. 

Publish Date: February 1st, 2016 

Main Cast: Elif Aksu, Stella Maxwell, Chase Crawford, Martin Garrix

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about this book :)