Chapter 62

Chapter Sixty Two - Give Me Love

- Martin's POV - 

I let out a groan when I open my eyes, the sunlight beaming into my room like crazy. I manage to sit up and stretch my back some. For the past month or so, I have been waking up feeling like shit, but for some reason, I feel more than fine this morning. 

I'm guessing it's because I finally got what I needed to say off of my chest. I am in love with Mads. Shew, took me damn long enough to say it, but then again I just admitted to myself about three weeks ago. 

It's weird because I've never really been in love with a girl besides my mother. Some may ask how do you know that's what you feel? Well, I remember my mother told me when I was younger, "there is no shame in being a man in love, there is no shame in expressing it, you will feel it deeply and you will just know." That's what I feel and it's what I know inside of me. 

I have to also admit, I felt myself starting to get angry when she didn't say it back. I felt myself get angry when she didn't let me touch her. I felt myself get angry when she asked me why I was in love with her. I felt myself get angry at all of those things because I wanted her so badly to tell me again. It's the only thing I need to hear right now. 

I groggily reach over to the nightstand of my hotel room and grab my phone. I have one message and two phone calls. The phone calls are from Nora (which I should have guessed) and the message is an unknown number. I go there first. 

Unknown: If this really is Martin, I have to ask you something. 

I give my phone a confused look, but I can't help but laugh a little. A smirk grows on my face because I know it's her. Thankfully, I convinced her new friend Catherine to slip my number into Mads' phone. It wasn't easy, but hey, she did it. 

The message was sent late last night and I hope to whoever Mads was at her hotel room, not out partying with people. Then again, she doesn't seem like the type of person to do that. However, she doesn't seem like the type of person to do a lot of things, but she has. She's full of surprises. 

I type a response quickly. 

Martin: Yes Madeline, this is Martin. And yes? 

I fight my smirk when I press send. I shake my head slightly, wondering what she wants to ask me. One thing is for sure, I'm tired of her not being straightforward anymore. She used to be so open and part of me thinks it's because she doesn't trust me anymore. I have to get that back, no matter the consequences. 

I decide not to call Nora right now, but I make a reminder to talk to her later. She is probably going to ask me how is it going, how is London.. you know, the usual. I haven't been to London in about two years, but not a lot has changed. I went with a couple of my friends from Amsterdam who also produce music. We went to a workshop and looking back, I'm surprised my father let me go.