248 » silas

ok i gotta admit, i kind of drifted away from the song in this request but it's still the same theme and shit so maybe this works too ?? i also had a hard time understanding the lyrics BUT I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH so i had fun. and silas, man, i lOve silas omg

there's lots of death and apocalypse kind of stuff and yay it was fun but yeh it's dark ((or at least i tried lmao)) oh and implies of smut and language and badass!y/n and omg this has it all

///

Imagine you and Silas being the queen and king of Mystic Falls // Based on Young God by Halsey

"He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven."

You had never seen someone quite as intriguing and beautiful in the darkest, most twisted possible way as Silas. Ever since the villain found his way to Mystic Falls, he had caught your eye, and it was safe to say he considered you equally interesting to a point where he just absolutely had to approach you, with the most dangerous yet irresistible proposal in mind.

"I've been watching you for a couple of nights now", was the first thing he ever spoke to you, when he approached you in Mystic Grill, on the bar, as if it was no big deal. But it was. The way he spoke, it sent chills down your skin, causing goosebumps to rise, and you so craved to make a comment about how he was sounding terrifyingly creepy, but you couldn't - after all, you had been observing him for quite some time, too. "And I was wondering, if you'd like to cause some chaos in this petty little town?", Silas added, turning to look at you, his intense gaze causing you to inhale sharply, which made his pink lips curve up into a mischievous smirk.

"Care to elaborate?", you managed to speak up, utterly and definitely weak in his presence. His smell lingered in the air, the manly scent making your head dizzy while your teeth took your bottom lip in between and your eyes stared into his. There was evident tension between the two of you, it was undeniable and easy to notice, even from afar. The frustration was highly existent, and each breath you took felt like a risk when you were so close to him. A part of you wanted to kiss the life out of him, fuck on any flat surface you could find, while the other, the more sensible one told you that you should have shoved the nearest fork in his chest right about now.

Silas chuckled, and it was the simplest, quietest sound, yet somehow so breathtaking and beautiful. Something about his amusement and happiness was so wicked, that you couldn't help but feel interested, so you leaned closer with a ghost of a smile on your lips. He looked down at his hands, before raising his eyes back up to yours and surprising you with the dark look. He was definitely dangerous, something more than just a bad boy - he was a true villain, and you hated to admit it, but you were attracted as if he was a fucking magnet.

"You look so innocent, but I bet that not a day goes by without you dreaming of making all these people bow down to you. You look like a princess, but inside, hides a queen. And I'm inviting you to be the queen to my king", Silas whispered, his voice husky, low, and in some ways intimidating but only enough to make your thighs tremble while you attempted to stay put on your seat. You looked around Mystic Grill and licked your lips swiftly, chuckling quietly at Silas' description, thoroughly amused by how accurate it was.

Ever since childhood, you had dreamed of your very own kingdom, but you weren't enough a hero, nor a villain to take what you wanted. But, right now it seemed like your prince in his hero hair had arrived, and was willing to take your hand and lead you to the gates of hell, where awaited a throne specifically reserved for you. So, you turned over to Silas, and nodded slowly, causing a wide smirk to creep to his plump, soft lips.