72 » jeremy

thank you guys so so so much for 170K reads, you continue to amaze me xx

///

Imagine babysitting with Jeremy

When your aunt asked for you to babysit her three kids, you weren't prepared for what would come. You had handled children, and those three before, but the night was going to be quite eventful. You didn't mind some money though, so you agreed to watch the two boys and one girl while their mother would go out with some friends, thinking it was going to be easy money and fun to spend some time with your cousins, but oh how wrong you were.

"Just call me if something goes wrong. But I'm sure you can handle these three with no problem whatsoever, since you're so smart and everything. Have fun, you guys! I'll be back by midnight", your aunt explained, and after giving you all hugs, she left the house, closing the door behind her. So you were left with two boys at the age of six, and one girl at the age of four, and you felt your hands becoming sweaty at the thought of what could only happen by midnight.

Your brother, Matt, had told you that if you needed help though, you should call him. There was no need to interrupt your precious aunt, when your brother was so near. His exact words were, "Call me, if you need a hand. But do not call Jeremy, Y/N, you hear me? Call me."

You and Jeremy had hooked up, maybe once or twice, when Matt was out of town, but he had caught you two and to make things simply, did not enjoy the idea of his sister and his best friend having a sexual relationship. So he did his everything to keep you away from the Gilbert boy, but it didn't stop you from feeling attracted to him. He was handsome, and smart and funny, and everything you wished for. A part of you was suspecting that you had a crush, or maybe something more, but Matt tried to keep you away from those thoughts.

"I'm hungry, Y/N!", one of the boys, Robert pouted, and you took him in your arms. For a six-year old, he was quite small, and you didn't mind carrying him from room to room. You walked to the kitchen, and put him on the table, before looking through the room for something quick to eat, since they had already had their dinner. Robert's siblings, Chris and Scarlett swiftly followed, and found their way on the table, while you asked what they would like to eat.

"Ice cream!", Chris squealed, and Robert nodded his head, agreeing with his brother, but your thoughts didn't collide with theirs. It was too late for them to ice cream according to their mother, who also told you too keep the kids away from candy or anything that could give them an energy boost. You groaned, and bit your lip, not wanting to disappoint the children and make them cry or yell, but you couldn't do exactly what you were told not to.

"Sorry pal, but no ice cream tonight. How about some yoghurt, or cereal, though? Or fruit? I could make you some fruit salad. I heard Scarlett here loves it", you said, and just as expected, the boys started to yell unhappily. Chris, as the younger one, started to weep and loudly sobbed while Robert banged his fists against the table. Scarlett just followed from aside, shaking her head and giving you a sad look.

"I'd love fruit salad, Y/N", she said quietly, and flashed you an adorable smile, managing to melt your heart as you walked to the three and returned the smile. You promised to make some, before turning to the boys, and taking them both in your arms, trying to calm them down.

"Christ, boys. Fruit salad is delicious! It's healthy too. You can have ice cream tomorrow, I promise, if you promise to calm down and eat what I make for you", you planned, and they both stopped crying like it was cut with a knife. You broke into a grin, and they shuffled uncomfortably, not wanting to say yes, but agreed to your idea eventually. Victoriously smiling, you put Chris and Robert down and told them to go play.