105 » klaus

IM SO UPSET I JUST WANT KLAUS TO LOVE ME

///

Imagine Klaus taking you out for a walk in the midnight // Based on Yellow by Coldplay

"Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do."

Your hand was being held tightly by Klaus, who had come to your house at two in the morning, suggesting he takes you for a lovely walk. He wanted to show you the stars, and the beauty of Mystic Falls during nights, and you gladly agreed because you hadn't been getting any sleep lately. Klaus was aware of this, and since all he ever wanted for you was happiness, he did his everything to make you smile and keep you occupied instead of letting you think sad thoughts that caused you to roll around in your bed until morning would arrive.

"The stars are really pretty, like you said, Nik", you smiled and rested your head on Klaus' shoulder. You and him had been dating for a year now, and it had been one hell of a happy year. You loved Klaus with all your heart, and he felt the same way.

"Not as gorgeous as you, love", he pointed out and kissed your temple as you continued your stroll through the park you had found after wandering around on small paths for half an hour. "They shall shine for you, my dear, and everything you do. I love you", Klaus added, and made you giggle. He was always so adorable - that was a side not many were given the chance to see but you were lucky enough.

"You're such a sap, Nik. But I do love you too, of course", you replied, and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Your skin,
your skin and bones,
turn into something

beautiful."

Another fifteen minutes were spent outside, then you caught Klaus staring at you with so much fondness, you thought his gaze would eventually melt you. You leaned against him strongly, causing him to stumble and forcing him to look elsewhere, but surely enough his eyes returned to you when he had found balance again. A smile pulled up his lips, and you let out a laugh before questioning his way to look at you like that all the time.

"You are absolutely breath-taking, do you know that? Love, I have never seen anything so divine", Klaus admitted, and made you blush. Klaus always had the right words, and it wasn't a challenge for him to make you feel all fluffy and warm inside, or earn a smile from you, or turn your cheeks red. You hid your face, but with one finger, Klaus turned it back to his and locked eyes with you.

"I could not be more serious, darling. You are beautiful", he continued. He knew that you had suffered from insecurity issues before, but with him, came more confidence and each day he built your self-esteem more and more. He had given you a boost, and you couldn't care less about the haters anymore, when you had Klaus to adore you and praise you on a daily basis. Although he made you feel gorgeous all the time, he had also reminded you that there were more important things than beauty and vanity.

And according to his own words, he preferred your golden heart over your body even if there was nothing wrong with it, and that the most beautiful things in you could not be seen. He hated when people judged a book by it's cover, and so, when he first saw you, he couldn't help but admit that you were absolutely perfect, but wanted to get to know you better before charming you with his flawless smirk and lovely accent and kind ways to treat a lady.

Klaus was perfect for you, and sometimes, you thought he was even too good, but he always made you feel like you deserved all the love and happiness in the world.

"Well, you aren't so bad yourself", you chuckled and touched his soft curls before placing your hand back on his and interlocking your fingers once again. Klaus laughed as well, and then pointed at another path, promising that what waited at the end of it would be worth your while.