82 » klaus

those pink lips tho

but heyyy guys it's been a while, again, but i got my presentation done and some tests too, though there's a lot of them coming but hopefully i'll get a hold of writing imagines again. i'm sorry for the long wait(s), but here is finally the smut i promised for you guys. it's not too heavy or explicit or anything, but there's some of that coming soon. ((if i know how to write any omg))

anyway, thank you for being patient with me, hope you enjoy this one !!

///

Imagine finding out that even though Klaus is often the villain, he likes to be gentle and loving in the bedroom

If there was anything you knew about Klaus Mikaelson, it was that he was evil. Or so you had thought. For years, your mind let you think only negative things about him, until he saved you from a dangerous situation and took care of you for the night. He gave you blood to heal your wounds, and made sure you were comfortable and warm and let you sleep and eat. Starting from that night, you began wondering if he was all that bad as had been told.

He wasn't, really. Sure he had a dark side, which he didn't bother to hide, and did a lot of things some people could never forgive, but he had a sweet side too. A soft side - a hidden fluffy one. He seemed to grow feelings for you, and they were answered - it didn't take you very long to realize what kind of feelings your heart harbored. And they were all for Klaus. You didn't hate him as much anymore, now that you had seen how loving he could be instead of being cruel and the villain.

"You do know that you can become a king with kindness too, right? There is no need to be so bad all the time, Nik. If only you let people see your sweet side... They would all love you instead of trying to murder you", you had explained to him as soon as your relationship had gotten stronger. The two of you were often in his house, just sitting and talking, and eventually it led to your first kiss. Your relationship quickly turned romantic, and he tried to take your advice but it was in really just stuck in his nature to act the way he did.

But with you, he was a tad less evil.

After two months of dating, you and Klaus decided to take a big step and found yourselves in between sheets, your bodies connecting just like your lips while your fingers intertwined and eyes closed as the intense pleasure wrapped you two up. It was going to be your and Klaus' first time, which was why intended to make it sweet and tender, just for you, so he wouldn't hurt you. But the truth was, he also preferred that kind of sex.

His hands gently set you down on the mattress, and his lips left soft kisses on your beautiful skin as he freed you from your clothing, one piece at a time. The floor was soon covered with a pile of clothes from the two of you, as you continued to tear them off of each other, while your lips never stopped battling in intense pleasure. The feeling of his body on top of yours was quite enough to make you feel some things in the pit of your stomach, and you couldn't hold in the moans or keep your eyes open when Klaus' lips worked on yours in the most gentle yet sexy way, and his hips touched yours, softly, but enough to send you over the moon.

Quiet moans rose from your throat and filled the room along with thick tension, sexual frustration, and the both of you ached to get rid of it. Klaus placed his lips on your neck, and you were expecting a pair of fangs to pierce your skin, or him to do anything rougher than this, but he didn't. You didn't complain though, you loved the sweet, loving moment instead of getting all filthy and kinky, sometimes at least, but you were surprised to see this side of Klaus. He was so often the villain, you hadn't expected this.

"Something wrong, love?", he asked while smiling adorably, causing you to do the same while shaking your head. Nothing was wrong, really. You were just... happy. The moment seemed so perfect. And it was about to get even better, although you felt like it wasn't possible anymore, but there were unexplored areas and you were eager to go further.

"Please, Nik", you begged quietly, "haven't we had enough of this playing?", to which Klaus chuckled and promised to give you all the pleasure he could possibly provide. Being sweet, as he always was to you, he made sure you were comfortable and feeling okay before he positioned himself at your entrance, and then made a long, careful, but pleasing, movement which earned a throaty moan from you. You shuffled on the mattress, repeating his name while panting heavily, while your hands found their way to Klaus' back and left some bloody marks with the sharp nails, but he healed quickly and couldn't care less.

Klaus' hips started to move in a perfect pace, filling you up with his length as he thrusted back and forth. It wasn't too quick or too tough, it was quite intense but still sweet enough to make you understand that Klaus wasn't the kind of emotionless, cold monster he was often characterized as. He was gentle and sweet, and paid all attention to you. His lips left kisses on your skin, and his hands touched your body, his eyes adored every inch of you and his thoughts were all about you. He thought you were the most beautiful person ever, the best one, too. He loved you.

"I love you, Y/N", he whispered, his accent thick as he intertwined his fingers with yours and locked his eyes on yours. You smiled, and with your free hand, pushed his head down to you so you could kiss him. It was a sweet, passionate kiss, and it continued for a good while just like Klaus' intense movements did. The bed moved with you two, and the further you went, the heavier your panting became, and the deeper Klaus' moans turned. With every thrust, Klaus added more intensity and passion, and the sweet love turned more heated towards the end, but he still managed to keep it lovely and fond.

Body to body, you and Klaus reached your peaks and with sounds of pure pleasure, he rode your highs off before slumping down next to you on the bed. Your chest heaved up and down, and your gorgeous body glistened with a slight sweat you managed to break, and the absolutely stunning sight caused Klaus to grin happily.

"I love you too, you know", you sighed happily, and turned to Klaus to give him another kiss. Your body was still shaking and the bliss continued to flow in your veins, but you were slowly returning back to earth, while Klaus stroked your hair and held you.

You and him were off to a great future, together. And it would include a lot of nights like this, of course.

///

sO TVD RETURNED

i'm actually so excited omgomgomgomg i neeD MOREEEE

and ahs omg does anyone watch ahs ??? american horror story ??? it's lyfeeee

but guys, thank you for 234K reads, you're all so very precious x