140 » kol

now that i'm slowly getting done with the requests i have still to do, my more humorous, random own ideas start flooding in lmao

i was supposed to update yesterday buT BUT BUT BUT CIVIL WAR TRAILER RUINED ME TBH IM SO EMOTIONAL HELP

BUT BECAUSE TALKING ABOUT IT WILL BREAK MY HEART INTO A BILLION PIECES AND BITS, HERE IS A VERY AMUSING VIDEO I FOUND TODAY ((I'M GUESSING MOST OF YOU HAVE SEEN IT BUT I WATCHED IT 2920104049 TIMES AND I'M STILL NOT BORED)) i can't stop laughing jomo is like an annoying little brother and daniel is the big brother done with his shit and also daniel swearing is the hottest thing on this earth oh my fuck

but enjoy, this imagine, and this video joseph morgan has blessed us with xx https://instagram.com/p/9JeicKMMQQ/

///

Imagine wrapping Kol in bubble wrap when he's daggered and him dealing with the surprise when he wakes up

To be honest, you were kind of an annoying bitch to Kol Mikaelson, but in your own defense, he did act like dick towards you. He and you were best friends though, but your relationship was one of those where you both loved each other enough to act like idiots. You'd pull pranks on him, while he'd tease you and scare all the hot guys away from you. You had gotten to see a sensitive side of him too, though, and you had opened up to him too, and while you both annoyed each other a lot, and on purpose, you never meant to hurt the other. You protected each other, and if someone else tried to tease you, Kol threatened to rip out their tongues.

So it was obvious that you cared of each other deeply. Yet when Rebekah came to you on one day, Niklaus following her while rolling his eyes, and told you how the malicious hybrid had daggered your favorite Mikaelson, you just shrugged. It wasn't like you liked the fact that your best friend was locked up in a box yet again, even if you kind of did, but it didn't come to you as a surprise.

"Huh", you let out, "he probably deserved it", which made Rebekah's blood boil from frustration. Her jackass of a brother had daggered another, while Elijah continued to fret over lost hope on Klaus without even trying to stop him from using those bloody daggers, and now, the one Rebekah had clung onto in the hopes of some common sense, only shrugged. And dared to talk so lowly of her sibling - yes, Rebekah was aware that Kol did in fact deserve some kind of a punishment like always, but that wasn't good enough excuse to cause another crack into the Mikaelson family. That was how she explained it to you, and you did agree, you just happened to be quite good at hiding your anger.

And you had to admit, you could see an upside to the situation, too.

"I wasn't done, Bekah. I'm saying, that he probably did deserve it, but you're still a dumbass, Nik", you said and shot the hybrid a glare. He lifted his hands to defend himself, but you had already walked over to him and slapped him across his face. Rebekah's mouth widened and she was at loss for words, but she had barely any time to say anything when you already continued.

"I'm going to pay him a little visit. Don't worry, I won't undagger him. Yet", you rolled your eyes, and stomped out of the Mikaelson house to head to the local store, and then to a hidden cellar in the woods where you knew Klaus hid his daggered siblings.

After swinging by the store and grabbing some bubble wrap to guarantee fun times, you made your way to Kol's coffin. You opened the box, to reveal a gray, dead body with the familiar object stuck through his heart. His hair was still perfectly styled and his plump lips rested peacefully on each other, while his hands were positioned on stomach and his pretty eyes closed. He was handsome, indeed, but you never thought of him like that, he was your best friend and luckily you didn't feel the need to put that bond into danger. You loved him, but not the way many assumed you to.