90 » jeremy

this isn't a one word prompt anymore but i saw this idea somewhere and i fell in love with it so here goes the last one tonight, enjoy !!

///

Imagine getting stuck in an elevator with Jeremy right after you two have fought

"Why the hell would you lie to me?", you shouted angrily at Jeremy, with whom you had been in a happy relationship for over a year now. Things were going great for you two, but you didn't exactly appreciate him lying to you when the truth wasn't so bad either.

He had called you, telling you that he was going to be late because of some work, but turns out he had been just hanging out with Matt. You wouldn't have been mad if he just told you that he was going to be with Matt, you didn't mind him being with his best friend. What annoyed you to the edge of flipping out entirely, was the fact that he lied. He lied to you, and you hated it.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N, I told you that a million times and I honestly don't know what else to say! I shouldn't have lied, I know, and I'm sorry. Now can we just please--", he began, and placed a hand on your shoulder as you stomped towards the elevator of the building, but it caused you to stop and turn to look at him with pure anger.

"Don't touch me", you growled, and then walked to the elevator and entered it, pressing a button so you'd get to the first floor. You needed fresh air, you wanted to get out and blow off some steam, but Jeremy wasn't helping. Right before the doors closed, he sneaked in, and you groaned when he tried to flash an innocent, adorable smile at you to stop you from being mad.

"I still hate you", you groaned, and turned your back to him.

"No, you--", Jeremy started, but before he could finish, the lights went off and the lift stopped moving. You froze, and gasped for air, feeling panic and stress filling your body. You tried to hide your fear, but Jeremy knew you too well and even in the dark, he could tell that you were freaking out. So he wrapped his arms around you, and hugged your trembling body.

"Don't be scared, Y/N. It'll be fine. We'll get out. And I'm here, because I love you, okay? I'm sorry I lied. I love you", he whispered, causing you to chuckle, and turn around to be face to face with him.

"I know, you dumbass. I love you too. But no more lies, okay?", you smiled, and kissed Jeremy's lips softly. He nodded, promising to not lie again.

Jeremy's hand found your hips, and he pushed you against the wall, kissing you passionately. You giggled, and tugged on his soft hair, while you contined to make out in the elevator.

And he had a pretty decent way to really apologize, so you didn't mind the thirty minutes in the elevator.

///

GOOD NIGHT I'M SO TIRED

MINTTU OUTTT