215 » stefan

this doesn't perfectly follow the request but it's in the same frames so maybe that's okay. I ACTUALLY LOVED WRITING THIS and usually my imagines get worse towards the ending but this time it was actually the opposite and wow holy shizzle i loved loved loved writing this. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO. xx

///

Imagine sleeping around all the time because that's how you'll feel loved and Stefan worries about you and promises to show you what love is

  It was true that getting your heart broken too many times could make it numb. Love stopped feeling real, like the world was extinct of it, and you quitted searching for some, knowing it would end in tears no matter which path you'd pick.

  Inevitably, the path you had chosen for now, the sleeping around and avoiding commitment, earned you the title of the town slut which some people used rather shamelessly. Perhaps it was well used, though, considering you had seen most of the bedrooms in Mystic Falls, and not through an open house. Except for one, oddly entertaining time. But it wasn't like you had a different guy or girl for each night. You just never went on a second date, you never took things on a more serious level, all you were looking for was sex, and whenever the chance striked, you took it.

  You didn't try to be a slut, all you did, was protect yourself from heartache, and sadly, many people failed to see that. Except for your best friend, Stefan Salvatore, who knew exactly what kind of a girl you were and it wasn't this. You weren't some cheap whore to pick up from the street, and it hurt Stefan to see random guys flirting with you, to which you easily softened and ended up making out with in the bathroom. And on top of that, Stefan also happened to be head over heels in love with you, so it was certainly not easy for him to watch aside as you wasted your nights with men that did not deserve you.

  But every time he tried to approach you about the matter, you just shook your head, unwilling to have the conversation. "We've been through this, Stefan. This is how I feel loved, not by getting my heart stomped on. No strings attached, just affection for one night. That's how I like it, and you can't change it", was the usual response before strutting out to some random dude's house. Stefan hated it, but as your best friend, he tried to drop the matter and respected your choice, even with it being the worst one ever.

///

  "Well, I'm off to have some fun with this nice guy I met a few hours ago. Bye, Stef", you smiled, and kissed your best friend's cheek before getting up from the booth you had shared at Mystic Grill, which was your most common hangout. You waltzed over to the entrance, and waved Stefan a goodbye as you sneaked out, ready to meet yet another man. Stefan waved at you, and then sighed heavily - why couldn't it ever be him?

  Deep in his thoughts, Stefan stared at the napkin his fingers were playing with, tearing the material apart while a heavy frown twisted his sharp features. He was concerned, about you. He didn't want to see you to do this to yourself, this destruction which you claimed to be the only right way for you. He knew you were capable of love, and you deserved to be loved too, and he had just the right guy in his mind. Him. He was the one for you, the perfect boyfriend who would always take care of you, keep you safe and happy and never break your heart. He wanted to have you on his arms, shower you with kisses and wake up next to you every morning. He wanted...

  "Hey, Stefan!"

  Caroline's cheery voice startled Stefan, and he jumped on his seat while his hands dropped the napkin. He tore his eyes off of his hands, forcing himself to face Caroline, who had brought Elena along, and Stefan tried to smile as the two girls seated themselves opposite him. As much as Stefan liked their company, he would have preferred being alone with his thoughts, but now that the two girls were there, might as well take advantage of the situation.