79 » stefan

i combined two requests here, hope it's okayy ! tbh i absolutely fell in love with this, not because the way i wrote it lmao but because this is absolute goals and damn

just damn

///

Imagine surprising Stefan with out-of-nowhere trust falls on a daily basis until he has enough of it and does it on you // Imagine being Stefan's best friend

You and Stefan were something quite close - best friends. You and him had an unbreakable bond, and you knew each other better than anyone else. Some people supported the thought of you and him starting a relationship - Caroline especially - while others believed that you had the ideal friendship, goals, as many would put it. You were lucky to have Stefan indeed, and he felt the same way about you.

Though sometimes, you kind of got on his nerves. For example, when you danced around the house with a lack of clothing, and pushed his boundaries, seeking for a point where he'd explode on you but he was getting used to being frustrated and tried to turn it to joy. He also hated it when you were incredibly lazy, and did nothing but sat on his couch for an entire day, groaning and not willing to do anything with anyone. There were many things that pushed him nearby the edge, threatening to make him blow up with anger, but he always remembered to remind himself why you were lovable. While he could easily make a list about why you were annoying as hell, he could make a list even longer about reasons why you were the best person in the whole world.

But yes, you managed to irritate him dearly and one of the best ways you had ever figured out was defying your own safety just to have some fun. You were often clumsy, and silly and it wasn't a wonder if you fell down, or did something absolutely weird, yet hilarious. You were a funny girl, but sometimes being laughed at cost you broken bones or scratched skin. You got hurt easily, to make it simple, and Stefan was always protecting you, and you knew he hated to see your in danger.

So of course you put him to test, and put yourself in dangerous, risky situations.

"Trust fall!", you'd yell almost every day, surprising Stefan from behind a corner or at the top of the stairs, throwing yourself down with wide arms and closed eyes, relying on him catching you. So far, he had caught you every time, and every time he also ranted to you about how you were being stupid, but you could only laugh. It was fun, feeling so free for a few seconds and then falling onto a pair of damn fine arms.

"Not funny, Y/N. You'll get hurt one day."

"C'mon, Buzzkill Bob. Don't kill the mood. Or are you just afraid you're too old to catch me one of these days?", you giggled, and then ran away from him, plotting your next chance to pull a trust fall on him.

The next time you attacked was when Stefan came home, exhausted and wanting to just crash into his bed and relax. He threw his jacket off of his broad shoulders, and dragged himself towards his room, but before he could reach it, you yelled "Trust fall!", from the top of the stairs and jumped down, flying through the air and towards Stefan who started to panic. His eyes widened, and his unbeating heart felt like it jumped up to his throat, but he did succeed on catching you.

His muscular arms wrapped themselves around you, and he held you tightly, giving you a disapproving look. Your falls were becoming more and more dangerous by each day.

"Still not funny", he groaned.

You had been doing this for weeks now, and Stefan was pretty much done already. He allowed you to do it for a few times, but when you did a trust fall on him from the roof of his house, he snapped and when you on one day, came from your room to the kitchen, ready to fall on him again, he surprised you by stumbling from behind a corner.

"Trust fall!", he shouted, and let his body fall down, as you rushed to catch him but with him being heavier than you, you crashed down to the floor with him on top of you. You huffed, and struggled to push him off of you, but instead of allowing you to do so, he turned around to be face to face with you. His hands held up his body as he didn't let you move, and you hit his chest multiple times, but it didn't have an effect on him. He was a vampire, you weren't - you were no match for Stefan.

"Do you understand now, how annoying that is?", Stefan chuckled, and pressed a quick kiss to your forehead. You shook your head, and squirmed underneath his body, but no results were gained, you were stuck and that was it.

"No, not really - but that's so annoying, Stefan, no!", you protested at his wet kisses that were left all over your face, though not on your lips. Stefan's lips touched your forehead, temples, cheeks, jaw, nose and he tried to annoy you as much as possible, and he did a great job. You and him were best friends, so it wasn't so weird, but you definitely didn't need it in your life.

"Stefan, quit it!", you screamed, and tried to push him off, which only ended up with him giving in and falling to his back, and you flying to his lap and sitting on top of him now.

"Ha-ha, looks like I'm the boss now, Steffy. Wouldn't it be fun if I did... this?", you giggled, and grabbed a can of whipped cream from the counter. Damon had most likely left it there after making his famous vampire pancakes. You shook it, and then sprayed it all over Stefan's face, causing him to spit and fight back.

"This is so bad, Y/N, ew, stop", Stefan whined, and tried to wipe the whipped cream off, but you only added more. He looked like he was going to throw up - he hated the kind of food you adored, and especially sweet things like whipped cream. It was disgusting in his opinion, while you were having the time of your life.

"Stop complaining, you little brat. I thought Stefan The Hero was a brave man, strong and powerful. But here you are, whining like a little kid because you have a little whipped cream on your face", you laughed, "I have to tell Klaus. It'll make a great story."

Stefan had enough of the horrible stuff on his face, and grabbed the can from your hand, throwing it into a wall. Using his vampire strength, he pushed you onto your back, trying to look serious but with the beard of whipped cream on his face, you could only laugh.

"Saint Stefan has turned into Santa Stefan", you laughed, and messed up his flawless hair, before pushing him off of you, and running away.

It turned into a pretty intense game of hide and seek, and it included a lot of random crap until Damon interrupted you two and kicked you out for the rest of the night. He claimed you two acted like little kids - what an outrageous excuse.

///

YEAH I FELL FOR YOU ((literally yo))

OOOOOOOHHHHH