189 » elena, caroline and bonnie

Imagine telling Caroline and Bonnie that you and Elena are expecting a child

  Ever since childhood, you had dreamed of getting married and starting a family. You always knew you'd be a mother one day, it was just in your bones, and after growing with children and taking care of them in your teenage years, everyone around you started to see it too. Kids loved you, every girl and every boy enjoyed spending time with you and whenever someone in town needed a babysitter, you were the first person to be asked. You didn't mind, in fact you loved it - you were paid well, for doing something you loved with all your heart.

  Your friends and family suggested you'd work as a teacher in a school or a kindergarten, and get married to a handsome guy to keep you happy but more or less of a bump to those plans appeared soon. You left your hometown, and moved to Mystic Falls, where the marriage part of their big plans for you got wrecked completely. Because you did not have eyes for the handsome Salvatores, or the adorable Donovan boy or the mayor's son Tyler Lockwood. Not even the charming Jeremy Gilbert caught your eye - but his sister did.

  You hadn't experienced love before that moment, sure you had a few crushes back in school but when you and Elena Gilbert first met, you knew exactly what it felt like to fall in love. You adored her smile and her gorgeous eyes and the laughter she nervously let escape her mouth after realizing she bumped into you, causing you to spill your coffee all over your shirt. It was like a moment from a movie, so typical of the other to cause the other to pour their coffee down their shirt, but you wouldn't have preferred any other way.

  After a bunch of nervous introductions, Elena offered to take you to her place, to offer you a new shirt and to wash the one she totally messed up. With a smile you accepted, glad to notice that you weren't the only one whose heart was suddenly stolen.

  From that moment, you knew you were in love, and while it was indeed confusing, you enjoyed it. Sure, it was terrible to be away from her and live with the feelings you didn't know how to express, except through some very desperate, horrible attempts to flirt, but whenever you did get the chance to talk to her and laugh with her, nothing felt as good as it did. Nothing was equal to the joy you felt when you got to spend time with Elena. It was quite obvious, not only to you, but to everyone surrounding you, that you had fallen but luckily she felt the same way.

  You got to experience it all. From an awkward first date, a shy, shaky first kiss with too much teeth included and making things official, to a first night spent together at her house, having the privilege to undress her and being allowed to kiss her whenever you wanted to - you and her went through it all. Of course, it wasn't all sunshines and rainbows, though mostly yes. But you soon learned about the supernatural side of Mystic Falls, which led into lots of arguments but the bond between you and her was too strong to be broken, even with tons of pressure on it.

  You and Elena grew to be the couple that everyone knew. Where was Elena, there was most likely Y/N. When things got dangerous, you took care of each other first. If you weren't holding hands in public, people got worried only to roll their eyes as soon as you were caught making out against a wall. You and her were what most people called goals, you remained with each other through thick and thin, stitched each other up after a mission against the supernatural, supported and helped each other no matter what.

  You never thought you'd find such happiness from Mystic Falls, but now you never wanted to even consider leaving the town.

  You didn't only find the love of your life, but many good friends, too. From your drinking buddy Damon to Caroline who took you shopping at least once a week, you were surrounded by amazing friends. You grew close with all of those people, even after finding out that they were all vampires or werewolves or witches, except Matt, of course. It was a freaky town to live in, but nevertheless you truly enjoyed each day, whether it'd be filled with danger or not.