109 » caroline

this is so random tbh but i can't use my laptop atm ((wipes away a tear)) so i'm writing on my phone and decided to put together something quick and cute xx

///

Imagine meeting Caroline for the first time when your shower breaks and you go to her and ask if you could use hers

When you moved to Mystic Falls a few years ago, you immediately got a great deal of an apartment, and so you settled into a nice, small but cozy flat. You loved your home, and every annoying detail of it, but there was many good things about it too. You were happy with what you had gotten yourself in, though you never really bonded with your neighbors. You didn't even talk to them, really. There was a hot guy living one floor lower, but with you being more into girls, he didn't spark interest in you in a way that you would have wanted to pursue. While across the hall lived a lovely, cheerful blonde young woman. Caroline Forbes.

She was known of her bright personality, pretty smile and kind attitude towards most people. Sure she had a sassy side, but you were told how she'd most likely come to your front door instantly, offering some chocolate or something to make you feel comfortable. But she never did. You thought she was fairly beautiful, but with her not approaching you despite the talk of her being a very strong personality, you didn't go to her either. You would have liked to, but you were afraid that she had something against you and so, you didn't even wave at her when you happened to bump into her in the hallways.

But it wasn't that she didn't like you. She did like you, in fact so much, she couldn't come to you and talk to you. And that was new. Caroline was shy and tried to tame her feelings, but her love for you burned in her chest, hot and impossible to hold back. She fell for you, quickly.

For years you lived near each other but never said a word, until you were forced to do so.

You were in a desperate need of a shower, and you had already hopped in when suddenly the showerhead just broke in your hands, bursting into pieces and allowing water to fly all over the walls and floor. You tried to hold it back, and somehow managed to end it, but you had quite successfully murdered the whole shower so there was no way you'd be able to shower now.

You chewed on your lip, entirely in thought, when you decided to ask one of your neighbors for help. You were definitely not going to ask the hot guy downstairs, or the old couple living near, and pretty much everyone except Caroline were impossible to go to. So Ms. Forbes it was, then. It was going to be awkward, but for the sake of your hair and body, you picked up all of your courage and with only a towel on, left your apartment and walked to Caroline Forbes' front door.

After knocking twice, Caroline opened it, and took a step back when she saw you at her doorstep with only a towel wrapped around your hot body. She bit her lower lip, and you did the same before taking in a deep breath and tilting your head to the side.

"Can I use your shower? Mine broke", you let out, and looked at the gorgeous pair of eyes in front of you. Caroline giggled, and with a slight blush covering her cheeks, she nodded and let you in her flat. You thanked her and sighed in relief as you entered her home, and walked on the fluffy rug. Caroline guided you to the bathroom, where you thanked her once more and then locked the door to shower in peace.

After a good fifteen minutes, you tiptoed out of the bathroom with clothes you had asked Caroline to get from your apartment since you, being the awkward goddamn duck you were, had forgotten them. She did it gladly though, and the same applied to sandwiches she had made for you and her while you showered. You smiled when you walked to the kitchen where she waited, offering you a sandwich. A part of you wanted to say no, but as Caroline sat there, smiling like a sunshine, you forced yourself to be hungry and took a seat on the chair opposite her.

"Thank you, Caroline. I don't think the guy downstairs would have been this kind", you chuckled, causing her to do the same.

"Matt? He's actually kinda cool", Caroline shrugged. "But so are you", she quickly added after seeing the way you raised an eyebrow at her.

"You too", you smiled, and once again, Caroline followed your actions.

While you and her ate the sandwiches she had made, you talked about a lot. You got to know each other pretty well, and at one point, she accidentally admitted that she thought you were gorgeous. And when she blushed and acted the way you always acted around your crushes, you knew that she didn't mean it in a friendly way but you didn't mind. You did like Caroline, too.

"Well, uh, if your shower is still broken tomorrow, you could come here again. I don't mind. And it was nice to get to know you, Y/N", Caroline explained when you were about to leave. You nodded, and promised to visit again even if you didn't need to shower which made her laugh, and frankly, it was one of the most stunning voices you had ever heard.

Before you left, you placed a quick kiss on Caroline's cheek. Then you quickly ran in your own apartment so she couldn't see your red cheeks, but Caroline looked like it as well, while she slid down on her door and rested against it. You had made her very happy, and she knew that it was only the beginning.

And it was absolutely true.

///

GIIIIRLS LOOOVE GIIRLS

AAAND BOYYYssSSsS