15 » jeremy

woah fuck this is long, like, 2400 words... sorry guys, hope it doesn't get too boring ! but there's hothothotneighborjeremy again soo heheh (: this could be considered as a part two to the 13th imagine, since here jeremy is also your neighbor, and pretty much the same way with his personality and all that. enjoy ! (:

///

Imagine playing basketball with Jeremy, with his own dirty little rules

To put your neighbor Jeremy Gilbert into one word, it was, honestly, trouble. That was something you should have predicted, after your awkward first meet that seemed a lot less awkward to him than to you. But you didn't know how else to react anyway, it's not like you see your hot neighbor naked in the hallway every way.

Unless that neighbor is Jeremy.

He was often picking up the newspaper with a lack of clothes, and greeting you with a grin. On some days, he'd knock on your door and make an excuse to get inside only to hide from someone he didn't want to see - usually it was a girl he had taken home the previous night and it made you chew your lip in annoyance but at least there was something between you and him. Even if he used you for favors and what not, he did seem to enjoy your company, and he often kissed your cheek to thank you, which managed to make you blush, hard. Jeremy was often flirting with you too, but you were sure that was something he did with every possible girl, but you wanted to enjoy the special feeling.

But you knew that the girls coming out of his apartment daily weren't people he ate lunch with or anything else cool or fun, they were just people who slept with him. With you, he liked to listen to music, play games, eat, draw and spend time. The two of you were quickly becoming friends, even if it wasn't the kind of friendship you imagined to have with anyone.

And to be honest, you were running on low on friends. You had met this girl Caroline, though, and she seemed nice but she was often busy so you were usually home, alone or with Jeremy. You didn't think you'd need anyone else really, you were just fine with that one person in your life. And with all the celebrities in the world to obsess over, who needs friends?

Jeremy and being so close with him did have it's downsides too, though. Who liked to be waken up at three in the morning? Well, not you for sure, but he either gave no fucks, or didn't know. You were strongly leaning onto the first option, as you heard your name being whispered in the middle of the night. You mumbled something sleepily, and rolled over to your other side, not willing to deal with this shit right now. You were tired, and interrupting your beauty sleep was not a good idea, not even if the person waking you up was the flawless, sexy Gilbert boy.

When he whisper-yelled your name repeatedly, you understood that you lived alone so someone being in there made no sense, causing to you to sit up and scream out loud while turning on the lamp on your nightstand. As soon as the light was on, you grabbed the same lamp, and hit the dark character in front of you until he fell onto the floor.

"Fuck, ow, calm down Y/N, it's just me!", Jeremy groaned as he fell to his ass, and rubbed his aching forehead which you had successfully shoved with the lamp. You stared at him in shock, taking in his features that lit up in the bright light, but then you continued to shake the lamp to his face.

"Do you think that makes it any better? What the fuck do you think you're doing, you... psycho? How did you get in my apartment? Why did you get in my apartment? Don't you have a girl to, you know, fuck and all that?", you asked, several questions, causing Jeremy to roll his eyes as he got up. He was surprisingly clothed, but the sexy relaxed look he was rocking didn't make your heart beat any slower.

Jeremy laughed, "So many questions, Y/N. Well, there is no girl in my apartment tonight, and I'm good at opening locks and I was bored so I'm taking you out to do something fun I bet you have never done before", making you knit your eyebrows together and look at him in disbelief and unhappiness. He didn't have a random chick to sleep with for one night and that leads to him breaking into your house and wake you up in the middle of the night to do something fun? You groaned, and put down the lamp you understood you were still holding, before shooting a glare at Jeremy.