114 » damon (+ klaus)

implications of smut but that's as far as it goes 'cause i'm evil like that ha ha ha

///

Imagine Damon saving you from Klaus and to thank him you give him what he wants

A groan rose from your throat and echoed in the empty space you found yourself hanging in. Your wrists and ankles were held back by sharp chains which explained the blood dripping down your arms and reaching your shoulders and neck. Your eyes felt heavy, but you forced yourself to open them to see where you were and with whom, and possibly to find out why. You saw just blur for a while, but eventually you managed to realize that you were in a dungeon, a cave of some kind. As your sight got better, so did your memory and you began remembering what the hell happened and what led you here.

You could remember walking towards Mystic Grill where you were supposed to meet Bonnie to study with her over some pizza, but before you could quite reach the building, you were taken. You caught a glimpse of the man holding back your hands to keep you from punching him, but before recognizing the face in your memories, you remembered being hit in the head hard enough to knock you out. And there you were now, caught by god knows who.

"Oh, love, glad you are awake. Perhaps now we can get down to business?"

You looked towards the direction of the voice, and when you saw Klaus, your face turned into a disgusted grimace. You should have known. Ever since the Mikaelsons, specifically this one, had arrived to Mystic Falls people had been hurt, your loved ones were pulled into the freakshow Klaus had kicked off and apparently it was your turn. You looked at Klaus in annoyance and hatred, and bit your lower lip to control yourself from screaming when he approached you and smiled so very innocently with his hands behind his back.

"I am aware this might not make me seem any better than you had imagined me to be. But I must have my way, Y/N, I expect you to understand that", Klaus explained, "I did keep you alive, though, for this long. I could have waved one finger and my hybrids would have torn you apart into tiny pieces."

You growled - there wasn't any good in him. "You suck anyway", you spat, pulled your hands towards him, wanting to hit him but the chains around your wrists only made you cry out in pain. It broke your confident shell and you were left in agony, which made Klaus sneer while walking away from you again.

"Now, you must wonder why I have taken you", Klaus muttered and looked around the rock walls, before landing an intense stare on you and smirking. You shivered, and looked away - it was like he could see right into your soul and eat it if he wanted to. He was terrifying you, but you weren't going to let him know.

"Because you're evil?", you chuckled, and turned to look back at him after picking up all of your courage and confidence.

"No, I did it because-", Klaus began, growing angry but before his fury could get a hold, his neck was snapped and the lifeless body fell onto the floor with a thud. A familiar face appeared from behind him, and you broke into a wide smile when your eyes met Damon's gorgeous ones.

"Damon", you breathed out in relief. It wasn't such a big of a surprise, Damon had an evident crush on you, and always fought for the ones he loved. You had learned it with Elena, and Stefan. As much as the arrogant Salvatore tried to convince everyone of him being selfish and incapable of loving and caring, you knew the truth. And the truth was, he was in love with you.

"Uh, hi. Sorry, looked like you needed a hand", Damon grinned, causing you to do the same.

"Well, I still kinda do", you pointed out and glanced at the chains around your skin, tight and hurting. Damon sprinted to you, and he broke the chains before throwing you on his arms and feeding you some of his blood to heal you from all the wounds and bruises. You thanked him, but that was as far as you got when he already ran out and away from the dungeon.

That night, you realized how much gratitude you were in. You wanted to thank Damon, but not in the regular way, no, you wanted to give him something more. And he had made it quite clear how he was totally in love with you and always made jokes and flirtatious comments about your looks, body and what not so it was easy for you to come up with a nice surprise to make his day.

A week had passed since the incident with Klaus, who had surprisingly, given up on you and your friends. You had planned this evening all week, and you kicked Stefan out of the Salvatore house so you and Damon could have it to yourselves. You were waiting in his bedroom, wearing a new set of sexy lingerie when he came home from wherever he had spent the day, and you were eager to show him how grateful you were. He had saved your life, after all.

The first thing Damon did was walk into the kitchen and to the fridge from where he pulled out a beer. He opened it with ease, and took a long swig before freezing and listening to the heavy breathing he could hear upstairs. He sensed someone else being in the house, and it wasn't Stefan, so carefully, he began making his way towards his room where he was prepared for everything and everyone.

Well, except for you on his bed, nearly naked.

"Holy--", Damon started when he saw you, but you didn't let him finish. You walked to him, and threw your hands over his shoulders and while biting your lower lip, you stared into his eyes, causing him to drop the beer. It smashed into pieces, but he couldn't care less. Instead, his hands went onto your waist and his eyes bored into yours as he felt the lust for you growing in him.

"I want to show you how grateful I am.... You saved my life", you winked, "come here."

You led him to the bed, and Damon fell on top of you, but he held his body up while kissing your lips intensely, and exploring your stunning body with his hands. You ripped his shirt open, and while buttons flew all around the room, you broke the kiss between your lips to place them on his revealed chest and abs. You flipped each other around, so you were sitting on Damon's lap and he was given a full view of your body as he stayed positioned underneath.

And damn it, it was going to be the best night of your lives.

///

that was such a lame ending i'm sorry but for some reason i just can't get myself to writing smut, hope you guys liked this though. now i must go study for a history test fml i hate history bye