229 » klaus and damon

the gif has basically nothing to do with the imagine but i can't live with myself if i don't use it at least once

and double update whoop i'm getting these done quicker than i thought haHA THE END IS NEAR OK

///

Imagine being turned into a vampire by Damon which makes your boyfriend Klaus very unhappy and angry but you talk to him and he calms down

  You woke with a gasp, your body jolting up as your eyes widened and you felt pain wrap you in its aching hold. You rested your hands on the bed, supporting yourself while you felt a muscular arm wrap around you, pull you closer, but everything was too hazy for you to understand what was really going on.

  It was insane. Your gums ached, there was an inexplicable thirst in you, your head felt like it was about to blow up, and every emotion seemed to intensify, and quite frankly, you thought you had died and went to hell. Wrong, you had died, yes, but you came back as a vampire, though you didn't understand it. You didn't remember. It was all just blur to you, and you craved for answers, so you turned over to the man who was embracing you, attempting to comfort you, for a reason you didn't know yet.

  After blinking a couple of times, you got your sight back, and you identified the man holding you as the one and only Damon Salvatore, which made you sigh in relief. At least he was familiar and a reliable face who most likely held the answers to your several questions. You were confused though, because he seemed rather relieved as well, as if you had been in serious danger, and it caused you to grow worried and suspicious of your current state, but you didn't want to make any rushed assumptions, so you swallowed thickly and tried to stay calm.

  "Damon?", you croaked out, clearing your throat after hearing how weak and hoarse your voice was. It surprised you both, but at least your attempt at speaking made Damon stop his obsessive rocking back and forth, which honestly only concerned you more. "What is going on? What happened?", you asked, starting off with the easy questions that you hoped he could give answers to. You wanted to have some kind of a picture in your head, considering it was now only a mess of puzzle pieces waiting for someone to put them together.

  "Y-You don't remember?", Damon asked in shock, his light blue eyes boring into yours, making you shiver with fear, but somewhere you found the strength to shake your head. Damon sighed heavily, and let go of you to stand up from the bed where you still sat, your eyes following him as he started to nervously pace back and forth the bedroom you recognized as his own one. You knitted your eyebrows together, now starting to consider more than just one option, and you were about to open your mouth to force him to talking, but there was no need, apparently.

  "Christ, your boyfriend is going to kill me", he chuckled, and turned over to you with a serious look. "Y/N - you're a vampire", Damon stated, and you began laughing, assuming it was one of his bad jokes, but then you saw the hard, stern look on his face and your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach as your amused smile faded. He was being serious, you could tell.

  And then it started to come back to you. You had insisted on helping Damon with some werewolves, and while he remained safe and healthy, your chest was slashed open and you were on the verge of dying. You could remember the light in your eyes fading, your heartbeat slowing down as you bled out on Damon's arms, which explained the stains on his shirt. You could remember your body feeling limp and cold, as if you were already taking the first exit out, but before you could properly die, you managed to whisper your one last request to the Salvatore.

  "Make me a vampire", you had breathed out, and you remembered it now - you asked him to turn you, and since you were dying on his arms, he didn't really want to argue or disagree. He gave you his blood, but it wasn't enough to heal you, though you did die with it in your system, and therefore you came back to life as a vampire. One of his kind. One of the undead.