Chapter 23

Enjoy guys!!!! Trying to divide these major scenes into chapters. Comment/give feedback please!!!<3

Chapter 23.

     "Get in." Brody ordered, after the elevator dinged and the doors opened. I reluctantly stepped in. The elevator was small, forcing me to stand closer to Brody than I would've liked to. He was oozing with cockiness and expensive cologne. He looked down at me as the elevator took us to the third floor.

      I felt his gaze, but didn't return it. I glared at the ground harshly.

      "You want to smack me again, don't you?" He asked, smirking. I burned him with a sharp glare. He huffed.

      "Isaac was right. You are a brave one." He said through a smile.

      I gritted my teeth. Fucking Isaac....this is all his fault...What kind of sick trade-off was this? The asshole sold me away...I felt betrayed for ever..feeling an attraction to him. For ever hoping he would turn out to be..a good guy. For trusting that he wouldn't hurt me when he swore he wouldn't... I bit the inside of my lip to stop from crying. How could he do this to me...... No. He kidnapped me. Why did I keep waiting for him to come save me... It's HIS fault I'm here.. That I'm... a servant...? 

     The elevator doors opened to the third floor. A registration desk lay in front of us where a curly haired, dark skinned woman was typing on a computer and answering phone calls. Brody and I walked up, and he cleared his throat.

       "...yes. Your appointment is at 2:30. Have a good day." She finished a phone call, hanging up the phone with a loud clank. She flashed dark eyes at Brody, chewing gum loudly.

       "Can I help you?" She said, turning back to typing at the computer. Brody glared towards her.

      "Yes. I need this female to be groomed and-" 

      "Fill out this form." She interrupted, holding out a piece of paper with one hand, claws of long pink fingernails, while her other hand continued to type feircely. My head swivelled around at the sound of a deep growl in Brody's throat.......

     " Sit in the waiting room." She said, nodding her head to the side, motioning towards a small room with several chairs. Brody took the form, and motioned for me to follow. I bit my tongue, but did so.

        When we walked into the half-hidden room, I stopped and took it in. There were other people waiting. Two men in black suits, similar to Brody, but not nearly as musuclar or with an heir of power, sat in chairs. But...They were not the ones who caught my attention. On either side of them were two women, with similar collars as mine, only they were smaller, without leashes, and looked lighter than the leather around my neck. one platinum blonde, one blacked haired, both with skimpy dresses over their overly tanned bodies. When they turned, their faces revealed blood red lipstick, and charcoal eyeshadow on their lids. Their flighty eyes, one's brown, one's blue, caught mine, and held me still momentarily. Their hands caressed the men's thighs, arching their backs. Ocassionally, the men would turn to them, glancing up from their magazine, to either smile or fuss at them, "Sit still. Good girl." 

        A light tug on the chain brought me out of my staring fit, and I looked back to see Brody sitting. I sat beside him....

       I looked back to the women, and saw myself reflected in them...

       Oh my god.....

       Brody looked over at me, then to the other women with a smile. One of the men, a ginger-haired one, felt Brody's gaze and looked up, then to me. He smiled, then turned to Brody.