Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy ;)

     (Claire's POV)

    His hands grabbed at my neck, and his weight and size subdued me to the ground. I struggled, but in vain. What the fuck was he doing?? Who the hell was Jocelyn? He grabbed my head, turning my neck towards him. Fuck, he's going to kill me this time, the fucking bipolar assh-

     What the hel-

     What felt like a razor touched my neck, and began to burn. I tried to scream as it felt like it was drawing blood, but his hand was covering my mouth. Oh god, please stop.... PLEASE.. oh my god, it had to be a razor dragging across my nec-

       "What the hell do you think you're doing." 

       An unfamiliar voice...

       The razor suddenly froze. I remain trembling under Mr. Davidson as he froze as well.

       "You fucking heard what I said. Get off of her." The voice again... it was authoritative and deep... booming with a masculine heir. In a hesitant moment, Mr. Davidson removed his hand from my mouth, and stood, leaving me gasping in air. I turned on my side, my hand moving to touch my neck. 

         "What the hell have you done to her?" The voice said, as if reprimanding a child. My head is spinning and I'm trembling as I look over to see a pair of black, shiny dress shoes, the edges powdered with gravel. He was standing in front of a shiny black Lamborgini. I crane my head up to see a sturdy man in a black pin-striped suit, the creases neat. His neatly combed hair was dark brown, chocolate coloured, and slicked back, his strong jaw sporting a 5 o'clock shadow. His smile was crooked as he looked down at me, piercing me with icy blue eyes. My heart lept into my throat.

       "And you must be Claire." He hummed, tilting his head sideways as he looked at me.

       "How is your hand, love?" He said, squatting down beside me, eyebrows furrowing. I couldn't find words. "Here, let me see..." He said, reaching out to me. Out of instinct, I jerked back, gasping. He stopped. With an unrevealing smile, he let his gaze linger on me a bit longer before standing and turning to Mr. Davidson.

       "What the hell were you doing, Isaac?" He said, his voice lowering and his eyes darkening. I looked over to Mr. Davidson, er..Isaac... his face was unshaven, hair a mess. He was still breathing hard, when his eyes darted to me.

         "She was trying to run. I had to subdue her." He said bluntly, coldly. Like dropping a heavy stone into icy water. His eyes left me and looked over to the stranger. I didn't say anything. I wanted to get up; I was still laying on my side in the gravel...

         "I'd like her in one peice, Isaac." He growled. I remained frozen... 

         "And she is, Brody." Isaac seemed to spit.

         Silence. 

         "Very well." the man named Brody said with a sigh, still glaring at Isaac. "Stand." He ordered, looking at me. I didn't move...  

           "Isaac?" He purred. With what seemed like reluctance, Issac moved to me. He looked at me, his eyes vacant, and forced me to my feet, holding my shoulders. "Don't touch me..." I huffed, glaring at him, shaking his hands off my shoulders.

           Booming laugher erupted from the man, Brody. Both Isaac and I are caught off guard.

          "Oh, what a pair you two are." He chuckled, his bleach-white teeth showing. Isaac glared at the ground.

          "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Brody Kingery. Let me get a good look at you, love." Brody said, striding towards me. I took a step back, taken aback from his sudden approach.

          "Tsk tsk. Jittery little thing, isn't she?" He chided. He took his rough hands and ran his fingers through my tangled hair, tracing my eyebrows, opening my eyelids to look at my pupils. He ran a finger over my collarbone, then roughly, suddenly, grabbed both of my breasts.

       "HEY!" I yelled, smacking him instinctively with my left hand. He didn't budge, except for a sick smile forming on his lips.

        "She'll do." He said with a grin towards Isaac, who then released me. 

          I look over with wide eyes, in shock, at Isaac, who wont even make eyecontact with me. Tears started brimming as I realized what was going on.

         "No! No NO NO!" I yelled, my voice cracking. Brody looked over at me with a different type of interest. Isaac still didn't look at me.

           "Johnathan." Brody called to a man who swiftly got out of the car. He was a tall, pale man, his face cleanly shaven with light brown hair. He carried a rope...

           "Stop...please.." I said beginning to back away, my hands outstretched in desperation. I wanted to run, but I was exhausted, and didn't even have the energy to attempt. I felt my heels hit the back of Isaacs car as the man named Johnathan came closer. 

            "PLEASE, Please, Brody.." I yelled louder, crying now. Brody's face held a stern smile as he walked over to me. With a sudden movement I felt a sharp sting on my cheek and my head is thrown sideways as he slaps me hard. I fall to the ground in front of him on my knees.

              "You will refer to me as sir." I heard him say coldy. I stay motionless, my cheek stinging and tears freely flowing. I whimpered as they began to move towards tying my hands-

            "Her wrist is broken." I heard Isaac speak up, his voice trying to sound strong. "Her hands musn't be tied." 

              "Fair enough. Not her hands. Gag her." Brody ordered Johnathan and looked over at Isaac.

             "Brody, she is weak. She hasn't eaten, nor had water. She won't fight back." Isaac said, leering over at me. "I've wore her down." He said a bit more strongly, looking at Brody now.

             "Hm." Brody murmured. "Fine. Johnathan, place her in the car." 

             "Yes sir." Johnathan said quietly.

               He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me towards the car. With a rough shove I landed in the leathery back seat. It smelled of expensive cologne. I sat up and looked out of the car, making eye contact with Isaac. He stood there, hands at his side, his collared shirt wrinkled and uneven, his hair a mess, and his face with the saddest expression I've seen on the man. I saw his eyebrows furrow and his eyes, which maintained eyecontact with me now, start blinking heavily in what seemed like an attempt to regain himself right before the the car door slammed me into the darkness of the heavily tinted windows.

   COMMENT PLEASE<3