As he watched her small face change he felt distraught at his sudden fit of rage, 'No, Geuk, I didn't mean that.' He said as he knelt beside her and extended his arms as a sign of comfort, she pushed his arms away and fell back, her hands stopped her back from connecting with the ground before she looked up at him with fresh tears lining her cheeks.

'Go away, please.' Her broken voice croaked.

Taekwon shook his head, 'Geuk, I'm sor-'

'Get out!' She yelled, her voice at full force, Taekwon stumbled back and got to his feet, 'just get out!'

'I'm sorry.' He whispered as he left through the door and closed it behind him, Taegeuk fell back and hit against the floor before curling up into a ball and pulling the photographs together in her arms.

Taehyung ran upstairs and towards Taekwon, 'What's wrong? I heard yelling?'

Taekwon stormed past him and towards his bedroom without making eye contact, 'It's nothing.' He said over the heavy sound of rain, holding back his tears which dared to flow.

Taehyung sighed and walked back down the hallway, glancing outside at the rain. The hypnotising sound of the thundering rain and lightning hummed into his ears as his feet carried him back into the kitchen. He glanced at his watch, it wasn't late in the day but due to the dark clouds it felt late.

Through the hypnotic tapping of the rain on the window Taehyung realised that his phone had been vibrating against the smooth kitchen bench in front of him. Quickly, he stepped forward and answered his phone.

'Mr. Kim, this is Detective Wolfe,' Detective Wolfe said with a worried voice, 'I've been trying to reach you, is everything okay?' His voice had genuine worry lingering.

'Detective,' Taehyung said as he pulled himself out of the hypnotic trance, 'sorry, I didn't have my phone on me. Yes, I'm fine, we're fine, what's wrong?'

'You'll have to come back in to the station,' Wolfe began, 'this can't be discussed through the phone.'

Taehyung swallowed hard and leaned against the kitchen bench, 'When?'

'As soon as possible.' Wolfe stated.

'And regarding what?' Taehyung asked blankly, already knowing the answer.

'I think you know, Mr. Kim.' Wolfe said with an emotionless voice.

Taehyung exhaled, 'Okay, thank you, Detective.' He said before he ended the call, before Wolfe could say anything. He stood up from leaning on the kitchen bench and opened a group chat.

Taehyung: Can you please look after the twins? The police want me for more questioning.
Seen by Jimin and 4 others

Yoongi: Why? What happened?

Namjoon: Jimin and I will be over soon.

Jungkook: I'll be over.

Taehyung: Thank you, and I don't know what happened, but if I can I'll tell you when I get back.

Before he could answer the other messages he placed his phone in his pocket, walked upstairs and stood outside Taekwon's bedroom door. He slowed his mind and focused on the rise and fall of his chest.