Hi I'm Lottie

That is a picture of Charlotte on the side if you are wondering what she looks like.

Hi I'm Charlotte Swift and I am 18 years old. Everyone calls me Lottie for short. I live in London with my foster parents Mr and Mrs Jones. Yes I am Taylor Swift's sister but I wish I wasn't. You see when I lived with Taylor and my biological parents they all hated me I always got the top marks in English and Maths. I'm such a geek I know, well Taylor was good at music and my parents think if your not good at music you won't be famous so you're useless. So they got rid of me but they ask Taylor if it was alright and she replied with 'Yeah that would be great!' I hate her so much but now I have two very good friends Lorna and Jessie, Lorna lives with me in the foster home and Jessie lives on her own in an apartment where we spend most of our time fangirling over One Direction. We are massive Directioners and have been from the start we voted for them all the way through X factor. I know we aren't meant to have favourites but I like Harry just a little bit more with his cute dimples and amazing smile. There is one problem with me liking Harry and that is Taylor. You see Mum (When I say mum I mean Mrs Jones) thinks we are close like sisters are meant to be so every second Saturday we have to go down to a little cafe down the street and meet up with Taylor and one day Mum was telling Taylor about how excited Lorna, Jessie an I are because Mum surprised us all with One Direction tickets! Yay! Taylor heard this and decided to annoy me by flirting with Harry and managing to be his girlfriend. She did it all to spite me that girl would do anything to annoy me. Annoyed was an understatement when she met me one day and started rubbing it in my face. I sure hope Harry finds someone better before she breaks his heart. This is where my story begins.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully you like this please vote, follow and comment it would mean a lot to me.