Last Chapter [48]

Cast in (mm) ^^^
Sorry I forgot Jasmine if y'all still remember her from the beginning

Jaden POV:
I was cuddled up on the couch with Tiana until we heard the door bell rang. I got up and Tiana pushed past me nearly knocking me down. I chuckled and got up brushing myself off. When I got to the door Kehlani was holding Tiana, but they were hugging tightly.

"Really? It's only been like a week " I said shaking my head. They ignored my comment and let go after about 2 minutes of their reunion, and returned into the living room.

I went into the kitchen and got a quick drink and something to snack on. I figured they needed their privacy. When I arrived back into the living room I was only invited by more hugging and this time tears. Girls are so over exaggerated, and emotional but when its that time of month for them its even worse.

Tiana one minute is all cuddly, and the next minute she hates me and doesn't want me to even touch her. Sometimes I just wanna slap the attitude right out of her, but i know that she cant help her feelings when she's on her period.

" I'm am so sorry and I really hope you can forgive me Ti" Kehlani sobbed. I sighed and sat on the couch across from them sipping on my juice. " Its ok, I forgive you I shouldn't have been acting like a bitch" She replied. After  they finished apologizing several times, of course Kehlani got on the topic of Tiana and I being a couple.

" So I see JT4L has reunited too!" She cheered. I looked over at Tiana and she was blushing her cute dimples were showing, and her cheeks were all red. "Yes we have, I thought I could move on without her but it turns out that was wrong." I murmured and kissed her cheek.

We ate and reminisced about memorize of earlier this year. But honestly I'm just happy that I'm back with my babygurl. She makes me happy and I make her happy. It's nothing like seeing her smile. I don't care what mood she's in as long as she knows we are unstoppable together.

We've been through so many ups and downs this year but they've made us come together stronger. Tiana crawled under my arm and wrapped her arms around my torso. She tilted her head on my chest and I looked down at her smiling.

" I'm happy you guys are back together" Kehalni said getting up. She walked over to us and flicked us both in the heads. We of course got up and chased her down to the door, but she was quick to leave saying goodbye to us from the car door.

We watched her pull off and went back into the house. Tiana went up stairs and I followed after her. She plowed down on the bed and I did the same.
" Can you make a promise to never ever leave me?" She asked. I looked over to her instantly and I paused to think about what she had asked.

Was Tiana the girl I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with? I've experienced life without her and I was lost. I am 17 years old and I do have many years ahead of me, but I think I can commit to keeping Tiana as my one and only.

I grabbed her hand and planted a soft kiss on her knuckles. " I promise!" I murmured. She smiled at me and jumped on top of me. What would I do without her? I love her!

My friends used to always tell me that having one girl wasn't enough. I went along with it and experienced the young life of a player. Until I met a vulnerable girl that didn't have much love for herself then I loved my dog.
She wouldn't let me in, and knew my background with girls.

I had a strong feeling in my heart that I liked her, and that she was something special. I fixed her broken heart and filled in the pieces that were missing. I showed her a new way of life and things changed. I finally got the girl of my dreams into my arms. We've been through so much shit together, to only in the end love each other more.

She changed my whole bad boy reputation, made me feel like a man.
She went from self harming and being sad, to loving and being happy all day. I love seeing her smile and that's something I would love to do for the rest of my life. There was a Voice in my head saying Keep Up Player.

I felt like we both changed and benefited each other in a way that no on else could. I was held to choosing real Love or having Freedom. But I'd rather have love because with freedom you never really love. But by choosing Love you get a better feeling that feels of Alive but also free.

And The Player Kept Up.....

|MUST READ! ITS IMPORTANT|
So that was the end of this book.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you but there will be a sequel coming out. The sequel will be released on Saturday 1/2/16!
This time the characters will be grown up and out of High school. I'm skipping college but I will be doing a epilogue so don't worry. I would just like to thank all my supporters and readers for continuing to stick with me and I promise what I've got prepared will be even better than this book.

Anyways, Enjoy your New Years and God bless everyone. Love you guys 💗