Chp/29/

Tiana POV:
Jay finally arrived back happily! He really thought he was gonna get into my pants but..... NOPE.

Me and him are just chilling down in my basement. He's laying his head in my lap as I play in his hair.

" Baby do you think Jasmine really is sincere?" I asked kinda skeptical. He shrugged his shoulders and looks up to me. " To be honest I don't even know, that girl changes her emotions so much!" He said snickering. I smile and get up walking upstairs.

I go into the pantry and grab some Hot Cheetohs and water, I really can't eat Hot Cheetohs without water. Not that their hot, their not but  because I'm always thirsty while eating em!

Jaden appears behind me pressing his manhood up against my ass. I twerk a little just to tease him and stop.
" Mmm...Jay your really horny tonite aren't you?" I said laughing. He rolls his eyes and pouts. " No Jay!" I said sternly he thinks I'm playing.

I walk out of the pantry and back downstairs. I plop on the couch and turn on one of my favorite movies on Netflix currently; Black or White.
Jay sits next to me rolled up into a blanket.

Jay soon falls asleep. I give him a kiss on the cheek. Soon I decide to take some pictures on his phone and play around. So I guessed his password putting in my birthday (1216) it worked his dumbass. Suddenly he gets a text from
" Trinity😋🍑💕"

My eyes squinted out of curiosity.
I click on the message and read it:

Trinity😋🍑💕: Can you come over?

Who tf is Trinity and why is she asking to come over?

I scroll up thru their messages and see:

Trinity😋🍑💕: Baby where you at?

Jayy🔥👅: Wassup Princess ?

Trinity😋🍑💕: Can you come chill?

Jayy🔥👅 : Nah I'm with Tiana!😕

Trinity😋🍑💕: When are we gonna be official?

Jayy🔥👅: Don't be like that, I'll be over in a sec!

My face sunk and so did my heart! Jaden has been cheating on me...
I can't believe his ass.

Jayy🔥👅: Don't be mad ok baby! I love you😘

Trinity😋🍑💕: Ok I love you too
!😘

After that tears started streaming down my face. I was crying silently. I was froze, after all we've been through he does this.....

I press the home button and throw his iPhone on the ground madly. I tucked my knees towards my chest and cried! I love this boy...does he not love me enough.

I cry my self to sleep miserably.

Next morning....

I wake up to Jayden staring at me as usual, he said I'm beautiful while I'm sleeping so. I rolled my eyes and turned over! He grabs me and pulls me onto his chest.

" Wats wrong with my muffin huh?" He said laughing. I layed there with a straight face. He stops smiling and gets serious.

" Wassup girl?" He said burning my pupils. I rolled my eyes and got up leaving him downstairs. He runs after me and pulls me around facing him.

" what the fucks your problem?" He said sternly. I'm heated at this point. He'll be lucky if I don't punch him in his face.

" TRUST ME YOUR ASS IS THE PROBLEM!" I said with tears streaming down my face. All these emotions floating thru my body right now.

" WHAT DID I DO TIANA?" He said raising his voice. At this point I lost it...

" WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID! GO ASK THAT BITCH TRINITY AND THEN ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU DID! YOUR SUCH AN ASS. I WISH I NEVER MET YOU, I HATE YOU! AND YOU HAVE SOME NERVE TALKING ABOUT KEHALNI, BEING WITH A BOY LIKE BRANDON BUT GUESS WHAT  HE'S LOOKING BETTER THAN YOU RIGHT NOW !" I said with the heat rushing through my veins, and the steam coming out of my mouth. He's so foolish!

He looks at me with a straight and fucked up face. I don't care what he's feeling right now, you know what actually fuck him and his fucking feelings.

Im happy I didn't lose my virginity to that son of a bitch.

" look Tiana I'm sor-" he said grabbing for me as I walked away. I turned around and slapped the shit out of his face. He holds his cheek out of guilt.

" DONT TOUCH ME ANS SAY ANYTHING ELSE, I DONT WANNA HEAR ANYMORE OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS-"

" GET TF OUT MY HOUSE! AND LOSE MY NUMBER BITCH!" I said angrily while my the veins popped out of my Forehead.

" Matter of fact lemme help you pack!" I ran downstairs in the basement and got all his shit together. I grabbed it and marched back up to the stairs.

I walked to the door as he followed. I open the door and he walks out. I threw his bag at him...

" Tiana pl-" he tried to say as I slammed the front door on him. I didn't care what he had to say, I'm done!

I ran upstairs and dialed Kehlani's phone number!

She picks up....

" Kay I'm sorry! I need you right now please" I said crying historically.

" Baby what's wrong?" She said referring to me. " Just come I'll explain please Kay!" I said crying more as I collapsed on the floor.

" Ok hold on babe!" She said hanging up.
_________________________
Ohh....... That's good😶
But how did you guys like it since I haven't updated in a while.

But you guys know what to do if you comment then I'll update quicker😉

Love Ya'll😊