*•$TA¥•*

Class soon ended and now schools over. I really feel betrayed by my own family and best friend.

Jaden POV:
I need Tiana and Kehlani to trust me! He's not who they think he his. But just know I tried to help them. If they wanna be hard headed that's them.

" Tiana!" I say calling her from down the hallway and she looks towards my way.

She begins to walk towards me as I catch up with her.

" Did you tell Keh-" I say until she cuts me off.

" Yep and what did she do.... She just blew up on me." She says shaking her head.

" Well do you know where she's at?" I say as we walk out of the building . We get outside and spot her on the side walk.

" KEHLANI!" I yell running towards her, with Tiana behind me.

She continues to walk away ignoring us. I grab her arm and turn her around.

" What's your problem!" I say yelling.
" My problem is you and Tiana! You guys are just trying to ruin this relationship me and Brandon made!" She says pulling her arm away.

" We are not trying to ruin anything! I just want you to know the background of this nigga before you get into a relationship with him." I say angry.

" How do you even know him?" She says crossing her arms.

" We go way back...before he moved to Cali! And if you think I would even try to lie to you, you have some damn nerve to put that on me. Knowing I would never do that! You know what FUCK YOU KAY!" I say raging off. I walk off leaving Tiana behind.

Tiana POV:

Jay walks off heated and I feel bad for the both of em.

" Look Kehlani, I want you to know that I would never try to hurt you." I say feeling type offended.

She rolls her eyes.

" Your just like Jay!" She says with an attitude.

" Just like Jay? What do you mean? Where trying to help you!" I say angry.

" Well I don't need you help." She says

" You know what fuck our friendship and fuck you!" I say flicking her off as I walk off to the car.

Jay unlocks the car and I get in.
He drives off fastly, leaving the school.
........
Kehlani POV:
I'm done with them. Who needs them when I have Brandon.

" Hey Kehlani!" Someone says behind me. I turn around and see Brandon with a big smile on his face.

" hey" I said tilting my head down.
I didn't notice but I was crying.

" Aye whats wrong?" He says pulling me into him, while patting my back.

" It's Jay and Tiana. I ruined everything!" I say wiping my nose.

We walk to the car and get in.

" Well don't worry about them, I got you baby girl!" He says running his fingers thru my curls.

He turns the radio on and I roll down the window, letting the cool air hit my raged body.

What's wrong with me! I had everything going for me, and now I've got problems.

What if Jay is right! But what is he's wrong. Exactly I will never know until...

We soon end up at a burger place. I am hungry but I don't really feel like eating out.

" Brandon I-I'm not really up for eating out!" I say leaning my head on the window.

" Ok well how about we get take-out and we can go back to my place and chill!" He says and I nod.
........
"Do your every wonder why family has to be so tuff on you! Every time I date somebody Jay has to have a problem with it." I say taking a small bite out of my burger.

Brandon takes a sip of his water and wipes his hands on him napkin.

" Yea, he's just caring for you! He's trying to protect you, and make sure you don't get hurt." He says looking me in my eyes.

I wipe my face, and stare at the celling for a few seconds.

" I-I fucked up a great relationship Tiana and I had. I'm the one that reached out to her when she had nobody!" I say shaking my head in confusion. I hold my stomach and pull my hair back.

" I just can't believe what's really going on right now. I mean I'm never the type to have drama so this is horrible." I say getting closer to Brandon.

Brandon pulls me onto his lap, and I rest my head in his chest. He intertwines our fingers and we sit in deep silence.

" Just know that I'll support you through any decision you make! And I love you." He says kissing my forehead. A tear falls down my cheek, but Brandon wipes it quickly.

" thx I-I love you to." I say squeezing his hand tighter.
......

Tiana POV:
I sit on my bed, with Jay by my side. He isn't talking much and I don't wanna bug him. Him and Kay are very close. And I feel like this shits my fault. I mean I let Brandon come around us, and introduced him to them so...

Jay reaches over and grabs my hand.
" Tell my why girls always have to fall in love with assholes!" He says
" Well baby it's just love, I mean look at me. I've fallin in love with you!" I say smiling at him as he smiles back.

I really wish that none of this mess ever happened. I've never saw my baby so down like this. He couldn't focus while we were doing homework or anything. I know him and Kay have a special bond that was created a long times ago, but Jay has to understand that she has a life. She has to figure things out on her own.

" Babe, don't worry. Just give her time she'll come around!" I say looking at his blank face.

Next morning.....

Jaden POV:
I'm on my way to pick up Tiana. I'm trying to put a smile on my face, because I know Tiana hates seeing me like this! But I just can't help the fact that my own damn blood would betray me.

I pull up into Ti's Driveway and honk the horn. She comes out after 4 minutes, kissing her mom goodbye as I wave hello to her mom and she goes back into the house. Tiana gets in the car and gives me a peck on the lips! That actually made me happier. Maybe that's just what I needed.

" You look happy today!" She says smiling at me.

I nod my head and continue to back out her driveway heading to school ugh.

Meanwhile at school.....

" Baby? You forgot your phone in the car." I say calling Tiana as she heads in school.

I grab her phone and my stuff. Running into the building. I spot Tiana at her locker fixing her lipstick, I laugh at how perfect she is in every way and now being able to call her my girl.

" forgot this." I say handing it to her. She pecks my lips and wiped off the lipstick she left on me!

We then spot Kehlani and Brandon waking down the hall, fearlessly! My blood boils, and Tiana hugs onto me knowing this is gonna make me angry.

They walk past and Brandon winks his eyes at us. My fist bawls up and Tiana shakes her head. I never thought I'd have to beat a niggas ass for dating my cousin.

" No Jaden!" She says as I try to leave.
" Just keep calm." She says grabbing my arm and walking down the hallway.
__________________________
Sorry it took so long😕 I just didn't really know what to do with it! But I decided to update it for ya'll.

" Impossible Games!" Is my new book please check it out! It's Mature....
Comment/Vote ✌🏽️ Love you guys!