New Friend

Jay POV:
It's 7:00 a.m. and it's time to get ready for school! I know Tiana got the stuff I got her, I figured she wouldn't text me.... But as long as she's ok!

I get up and brush my teeth and wash my face! Then I hit the shower for 10 min ,and I get out and get dressed! I grab my phone, headphones and book bag and head downstairs!

" Good morning ma" I say plainly

" Good morning Jay you alrite??" She says

" Yea I'm just tired!" I say lying

" Ok we'll have a good day at school!" She comes over and hugs me

" I'll try I say, Ok bye ma love you" I say going to the door

" Love you too" she semi yells

I leave and head on to school!

Tiana POV:
I wake up an do my usual morning routine (yall know) and I get dressed! My mom already left, so I go downstairs and take my pills for stress and I grab a granola bar and leave!

I arrive at school on time and park my car! I get out and head into school!

I go to my locker and open and then a note falls out...

Good Morning Baby,
It's ok if you don't talk to me, I'll leave you alone! But I just wanted you to know that  I love you! Have a great day!

I smile when I read it and I just put it in my pocket! I grab the stuff I need and leave to class!

I walk in and Jay is sitting in his usual spot in the back! I decided to sit in the semi front. And Jasmine comes and sits right next to me!

" Hey girl" she says

" Hey Jas" I say not caring!

" So your not with Jay what did u guys break up??" Jasmine says giving me a devious smile

" WHY THE HELL YOU ALWAYS IN MY BUSINESS DAMN!" I say storming out

I can't deal with her bs anymore! She's just and ignorant bitch! I just don't know where to go or what to do! I just need someone to talk to......

" Hi I'm Kehlani!" This random girl comes and sits next to me

" Hi.... I'm-" I say but she cuts me off

" I know who you are! Jay sent me to talk to you!" She says and I smile.

" Oh..... " I say looking down

" You alrite?" She says

" No....I have so many problems, and I just don't know what to do!" I say feeling the need to cry but I'm just sick of crying!

" Well I'm here for you! I wanna be a friend to you!" She says nicely

" Thank you!"

" Well me and you can talk more later at lunch! We should get back to class!" She says laughing a bit

" Yea!" I say smiling and getting up

We return to class just before the bell and sit in our seats!
......
Class is over and I meet up with Kehlani and we head to our other classes!

...... Skip to lunch

(Lunch)

" Where you wanna sit?" She asks with her lunch in her hand!

" Umm..... Let's go outside!" I say happily

We go outside and sit at the picnic tables!

" So tell me everything."

I tell her everything about what's been going on! LIKE EVERYTHING!! I end the conversation with me and Jay's problems!!!!

" You should talk to him.... at least tell him how you feel and maybe you should bring him to counseling with you! It will bring you guys closer as a couple.....knowing that you fought this war together!"

I never thought of  like this before! I mean this sounds better than my plan... because now I won't have to face missing him!

" Your right! I'm going to talk to him right now!" I get up and go into the lunchroom and see Jay

Jasmine has here arm rapped around Jays neck! Ughh... this bvtch..

I storm over there and stand behind them!

I clear my throat to get their attention and they turn around!

" Jay can we talk!" I say sternly

" Yea come on" I grab his arm and we walk out the lunchroom

" So I see your enjoying your time with this bvtch...." I say with pure jealousy

" No it's not like that she wouldn't let go of me! " I role my eyes as he says this.

" Mhmmm....ok well I came to tell you that, I started counseling and I wasn't gonna talk to you until I am better! But Kehlani thought that it would be great for you to come to the sessions with me!" I say still half pissed

" Look babe don't be mad! I'm really happy for ya.... And me being there to support you would be great! I just don't want you to be mad with me!" He says looking into my eyes.

It's like he hypnotized me and I instantly was happy!

" Ok because I was dying without u! And thanks for the gifts..... And the letter that was the sweetest things someone has ever said to me! That changed my thoughts on life!" I say rapping my arms around his stomach and laying my head on his chest!

" I love you Tiana" he says looking me into my eyes!

" I love you to Jay" I say staring into his eyes, we each fall deep into eachothers eyes getting lost and falling into the most passionate kiss we have shared! At this point I knew that he should be right here!

It's me and Jay against the world!🌎💘
_________________________

Jay and Tiana have reunited 💘

Do you think it's gonna be better for Tiana and Jay's relationship if there together in counseling?????? Or will more feelings come out and make it worse???

^^^COMMENT^^^